šŸ”µ [July 10, 2019] Trials of Strength Teams ā€“ Share Yours & Discuss!

Let us know if you complete it! Almost max Boldtusk + 3 blues, you might have a small chance. With the carpet bomb, anything is possible.

@KnifeWonder, I love LJā€™s mana debuff but this is what helped sell me on Hu Tao:
LJ def / health: 569 / 988
Hu def / health: 631 / 1183

5 Likes

@JAWS_3D, almostā€¦

My forge is not yet at Dragon attack, should be use Dragon attack instead Axe/Arrow.

5 Likes

Yeah Hu is definitely more resilient. They killed my LJ with two consecutive hits, from almost full health. I wanted to blame the board (cause it took a bit longer since almost no good matches) but yeah never happened to me that i loosed a hero like that in one turn bam bam Azlar and Elena. They surly knew where to fire :laughing:

1 Like

Very useful in the Trials of strength! Bought time for my Boldtusk, Elena and Azlar to charge a second timeā€¦ Needed no items this time.

1 Like

Yeah that was so close. With some dragon attacks instead of axes they be already dead.

1 Like

First time doing a trials and I did not use any battle itemsā€¦ I didnā€™t even read up to know what to bring and oh how I needed antidotes @Starryeyedgryph also!!!

Q: How many boldtuks are enough?

Summary

Answer = you can never have too many !

TP 3600 approximately
Boldusk X2, Magni, Grimm and Elena

Took a picture of the team after as I thought I had one in the last trial ( but seems I didnā€™t ).

I like this one as I have Poseidon and LJ which I can use as well , but Iā€™ll stick to Boldusk as a staple. Probably my favourite 4* hero to dateā€¦

Edit : you guys need to tell me what photo editor you use ā€¦ so I can put smaller pics up, OR if I can remember my log in details to the forum , I can just take the screenshots on the tablet , post on the forums there instead of on my phone ā€¦:neutral_face:

7 Likes

Looking at it right know. You need antidots tho. Next time bombs and dragons (if you manage to get them) antidots and health potions

1 Like

Mine is sturdy now.

6 Likes

:muscle::facepunch::rhinoceros:

1 Like

Itā€™ll make a good tank in the tournament where all the heroes are very fast mana :sweat_smile: immagine that in a combo with a red limitation :rofl:

Mines are on Grimm and they wont move from there:

3 Likes

That grimm is a beast on offence! @KnifeWonder

2 Likes

Yeah i love my miniMagni. All those GMs from the diamond arena know him very well :joy:

It got real at the last minute, they were all charged up so I had to nuke or be dealt with! I wanted to use my rainbow because it was funner but also more dangerous! I fed my trainer to Marjana too though

2 Likes

My Team Last Time: Obakan 4/80+6, Hu Tao 4/70, Colen 4/70+7, Little John 3/60, Grimm 4/70
My Team This Time: Grimm 4/70, Poseidon 4/21, Obakan 4/80+6, Boldtusk 3/22, Little John 3/60

-I donā€™t have Delilah, but I do have Boldtusk. I finally started working on him. He is still fairly low level, but that heal is really useful.
-It did help to have some heavy hitters. Plus, with Grimm to lower enemy defense and Boldtusk to raise my attack, Poseidon hit hard.

-Yes, my team changed. I took out Colen and put in Boldtusk. I also took out Hu Tao and put in Poseidon.
-The heal and attack boost made the trials much easier. Even without being fully leveled, Poseidon hit the bosses really hard.
-I used antidotes to get rid of the DoT, a few healing pots, and some damaging items.
-Hoarding all emblems for the time being. These new buildings arenā€™t cheap.
-Boldtusk ate the trainer hero.
-Green isnā€™t a great color for this trial, but Little Johnā€™s -64% mana generation hitting the slow bosses is amazing. Definitely glad I brought him. You could barely see a tile hit increase the bossā€™ mana bar.

4 Likes

He use Gato shield to prevent burning.

1 Like

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

The Battle

I had a remarkably easy time. Thereā€™s not much to say thatā€™s not covered by this screenshot, including the item usage shown.

Shiny New Emblems

Grimm stepped up one to +16, but I didnā€™t have quite enough for a second node, nor quite enough for Hu Taoā€™s first node.

Fight Fire with Fire

My second Jahangir ate the Trainer Hero. Iā€™m not worried about him not maxing his special before he hits 50 because I have another Jahangir to get rid ofā€¦

6 Likes

Sadly, I wasnt able to finish the 3rd stageā€¦ Next time it will be, when Im stronger and with a better selection of heros :wink:

3 Likes

Took this team. Sumitomo instead of Gato last time and Colen ascended to 4th level. Went pretty smoothly. Had to use a bunch of health potions but kept the other items at a minimum.

Emblems to Grimm and Colen once heā€™s maxed. Boldtusk wonā€™t show up and Iā€™m tired of waiting for him! Trainer to Colen as well! Going to be ready for the next very fast tournament :wink:

2 Likes

I should really level Little John, he helped slow down Azlar and Elena. Or finish my second Grimm. I got Boldtusk about 2 months ago, fastest hero ive ever maxed, he the man :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks @Sarah2, nice to see a fellow Kiwi on the forum :blush:

3 Likes