šŸ“Æ Jott ā€“ New Season 3 Hero ā€“ 4* Ice/Blue: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Best use on defence would be for defending a red tank, but his slow charging and ā€œmehā€ defence makes it less-than ideal.

This guy is going to get a coveted spot in my red titan killing team. My high score on a 14* red is 165k but with Jott Iā€™m hopeful to hit 200k. My +18 Alice wonā€™t like riding the pine but she canā€™t add that X Factor to damage like Jott can. Rata has been a solid addition to my blue titan killing team and Jott essentially has the same influence on tiles.

Very excited!

2 Likes

yesā€¦ his tile shield with attack up to 64% make a great damageā€¦

my alliance only hit 8-9* titan, without joot my blue tile damage 1700. with joot, tile damage increase up to 2700

Iā€™m thinking this guy in a blue stack on a Red Titan with Nordri, Finley, Tarlak, Vela and firing them off with mana pots and then dropping some Scrolls of Alteration. The damage from that at the start would be devastating right???

Loads of resources but the damage would be insane and Iā€™d just do it to see how big a number I could get to :joy:

2 Likes

If I pair him up with nordri, would it hinder titan scores more than help? Because other than these two (if I use jott) I have kiril as the attack buffer and healer. So now I will have three support for my blues with only isarnia and magni as attackers. Three support I feel isnā€™t going to cut it for high damage output. Should I replace nordri with jott or should kiril get the boot?

If I had Jott, he would join Misandra+7, Grimm+20, Kiril (4/70), and Miki (3/70) I think in my mono stack against Fire titans.

1 Like

Nordri (Arthur or Frida) and Jott should be there. Kiril is awesome for titans. Issy too if you donā€™t have Athena. Miki if you have him (Tarlak, Ranvir or Wu if not). Vela is there if you have her or any high damage blue if not.

As mentioned Alice is to be replaced by Jott in this lineup.

Iā€™m using ranvir for my gambler stance. I think if jott is in, then I can replace ranvir with Jott. He does have decent attack as I checked

I got pretty lucky this Valhalla. I did 5 pulls on coins and one on gems and only got 1 S1 Hero. The others were Jarvur, Fura, Jott, Kvasir, Bjorn. Iā€™m not overly excited though as I have Kiril waiting and no other blue healer im sight.

2 Likes

I am currently maxing out Jott due to my woeful Blue heroes to take against green titans. That said Iā€™m amazed that it so tough to find more information and videos on this hero. Anyone have him maxed and love/hate him? I love info but for this guy itā€™s lacking.

I would highly advise NOT taking blue heroes against GREEN titansā€¦ lol.

But I am wanting to upgrade/max Jott.
I have 16 warm caps so I am going to do him next, after I have done a lot of my 3* heroes and their costumes, who I have put off for a long time (for example, Valen, Rudolph, Berden, Friar Tuck, and so on lol)

4 Likes

OMG, I meant red! I think I used a random raid team typing that! Iā€™ve tried Nordi but he was way too frail even with 9 emblems. I have Scrolls of Alliteration too, but damn I canā€™t get a solid blue to pair with my only 5 Vela. Iā€™m sure the videos will come

2 Likes

Since Jottā€™s amplified tiles are separate from a hero attack buff. Is it possible to exceed Mikiā€™s 170% cap as an end result or is the increased attack tiles factored to his cap? Anyone know or can confirm?

I took him on our recent rare and my hits were impressive if the stars aligned and I got enough blue tiles up the weak spot with the increased damage tiles. But cannot determine if this was at mikiā€™s cap.

I would love to know if the tile damage stacks on top of the 170% too or not.
I am maxing Jott now as I feel he could be great.

My only other Blues that I use (mostly for titan), are:

Grimm
Kiril
Miki
Sonya / Costume Sonya
Triton
Boril

They are all I have, so Jott could be a great addition for meā€¦
Kiril / Jott / Miki = combination could be amazing, especially if the tile damage is in addition to Mikiā€™s 170

Would somebody put up a pic of Jott? I havenā€™t seen him yet :wink: Thank you :hugs:

2 Likes

Currently leveling himā€¦ I keep replacing 5*s on my Red Titan teamā€¦ and itā€™s been working hahaā€¦ I recently got my high of 178k on a Red.

I added Nordri + 17 over Magni, then I have been using Kiril, Grimm, Miki @ 3.70, and Vela, sort of a Ragtag team of roleplayersā€¦

Iā€™m thinking about replacing Kiril with Jott and throwing a banner in there to make up for the loss of Attack power from himā€¦ it couls make for some interesting matches in certain situationsā€¦ getting a saturated Blue board with a Diamondā€¦ magical. :smiley:

1 Like

Will it stack with Miki?

Iā€™m in the same boat. I Iā€™ve Miki and :rat: squirrel. I noticed my scores were actually lower with Rat at 370 because the tiles with Caedmon is a lot higher