🔵 [Jan 15, 2020] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

A healer for survival - yay :sunglasses:

No items used.
Trainer to Elena.
Stripped Danza.
Puss (finished today) to +3.

10 Likes

Same team

But an absolute fail so had to drop bombs

Trainer for Azlar and saving emblems for him too

9 Likes

Same team as the last few times, so nothing too exciting, but I did discover this potential bug?!
Marjana is the only one who can dodge Scarlett, but somehow she was the only one who was affected by the ATK debuff.
Edit: oops, didn’t see they were afected by Blindness

8 Likes

My first time losing a stage where I actually tried to win, used items and didn’t auto in a long long time.

Guess 3000 TP without a healer is a bit tough for the last stage of trials… I’ll start making a bunch of feeders and try to get my Grimm ascended or something and try again.

8 Likes

Okay, this time I went with the continue…something was wrong, dunno exactly what. The team was the same:

…I have to build it in my roster again for a screenshOt, I think some troops and emblems changed :slight_smile:

Notable: my alt account did the first time the 3rd stage - also with continue, but it worked :slight_smile: nice.

Trainer is saved for the next red 5*, I guess it will be BK. Emblems are also saved for the moment.

9 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

No change, only emblem Scarlett+7 and Jackal+18 now, and yellow crit troop (need mana troop ).

The Battle

All mana charged except Grimm which is cruisal, because he should fire 1st to take more advantage from def down, bring no mana, because need more slot for heal pots but just let it goes. Used 3 heal so far, because no healers.

OK, used all 5x potent heal and 8 heal pots, and 1x antidots to cleanse Azlar burn.
Easy because Miki and Grimm, well next time I will bring 2nd Grimm, he is still in 3.60, need compass so badly. I hope compass will come soon, at least next event will give us a compass from completion rewards.

The Reward

Trainer will goes to… well no red project at moment, so keep it, Sumitomo is stuck at 3.60 (need compass as well).
Emblem Barbarian will keep for a while, I do not know if I want to raise Grimm or Little John or keep for Gretel after she is maxed, will decide later.
Emblem Rogue goes to Jackal.

Because i choose defense path (for sturdy titan and raid againts Kunchen mainly), I will stop at +19, actually this is my highest emblem so far. :smile:

7 Likes

Screenshot_20200115-055557

I brought Musashi in for parasol Li. Otherwise, the team was the same, albeit with more emblem ranks.

• On the bench: 2 Jackals, Gretel, Tony Danza, Miki 3.70, Parasol Li, Cabin Boy, Marjana, Scarlett

Got to the bosses with everyone ready to go, though Grimm #2 was a bit worse for wear. Tough it out, big guy.

Focused fire and some blue tiles sent the lion to sleep in the jungle tonight. Hang on, Grimm!

Scarlett died in a cascade, and Nashgar took down Grimm #2. RIP. My vengeance was swift, with Kage getting the killing blow.

No idea who gets the trainer. Emblems to Kageburrito and Khiona.

9 Likes

Peters / Kelile / Miki / Scarlett / Gormek

Miki is 4/63 and Gormek 3/60, the rest are maxed with about 3 emblems.
I took 20 Minor Health / 5 Dragon / 5 Carpet / 5 Turtle Banners

I used all of the health since I had no healers. I used 2 Dragons and 2 Bombs. I was getting mostly purple tiles at the end for some reason, I needed red but was not getting many. However, thanks to Miki no boss got their special to go off. I ended up losing Scarlett but the rest did have extremely low health. Never the less, I won :smiley:

I am liking now finally, that I can do a lot of these “easily” (I mean without using all battle items)

4 Likes

Just did the first 2

Emblems both saved for the moment

5 Likes

Grimm - Scarlett+18 - Little John+18 - Grimm+20 - Jackal+18

4 Likes

Same team as last time:
Grimm +20
Gretel
Azlar +5
Domitia +1
Marjana +9

Breezed through the entire challenge.

3 Likes

Not an ideal team comp as colors go, but it got the job done.

Only used a couple antidotes, 1 dragon attack and 2 axes.

Emblems went to Peters and Gretel (photo shows them with the boosts already)
Saving the trainer for when g falcon gets close to max.

3 Likes

Same team as last time. This one is pretty easy with this team, even without healers

4 Likes

My team last time :point_up_2:
My team this time :point_down:

Decided it was time for a change so Miki comes in for Peters. I’ve been doing ALOT of 3-2 recently in raids so I figured I’d try it out here. Worked pretty well for me. Again Alice and Marjana will split the rogue emblems but since the last trial I’m up to 595 barbarian emblems. Still undecided who gets them. Maybe I should make a poll and see what everyone thinks…
I’m finishing off Sabina so she’ll get the trainer, I know I know hate the off color if you want.

5 Likes

Same team as last time. I told myself last time to substitute the dragon attacks for mana but now I want to save the mana pots lol:

I wanted to let Azlar bleed to death but didn’t want to risk blowing if it his special went south on me so I used Jackal to knock him out:

Way to get it done with less items this time @notyou87! @zephyr1 loving the 3x Grimm, so many abs lol, they didn’t gain any weight over the holidays apparently!

8 Likes

I worked them out in Grimforest to keep them :muscle:

2 Likes

Identical team as last Trials.

Kelile&Azlar perfectly set the roof on fire after Grimm rams and cuts the door into pieces…so we don’t need no water and

let the beeeeep burn…
Gretel and Scarlett only controlled the situation…mana and attack down when needed…
Without a healer I had of course to use the minor heal flasks and three times antidote. Maybe could go through without them but want that the whole team survives.

Emblems after thinking about it:
Scarlett and Grimm
Correct decision?
Trainee:…will keep…roster with red one is :weary:…

3 Likes

I swapped out Scarlett for Domitia this time (Domitia is only 3/65), so went with: Marjana +10 / Grimm +20 / Peters +1 / Little John / Domitia.

Went fairly easily. Used a few healing potions, obviously, otherwise no items.

Feeder went to Guardian Falcon (who will be getting my last set of gloves [grumbles at the RNG]). Rogue emblems to Marjana, Barbarians are waiting on a recipient.

1 Like

My team this time:

• Domitia +10
  • Azlar 4^80
  • Gormek +20
  • Little John +9
  • Scarlett 4^70

Compared to last time, Little John is up three talents, Domitia is up one, and Scarlett (recently maxed) is in for Kelile 4^70. Kelile is sturdier, but her burn DoT is redundant, while Scarlett’s attack down brings something new.

As expected, I had to baby Scarlett and Little John through the mob waves with healing potions, but I didn’t have too much trouble. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged and purple and blue diamonds on the board (and a TON of purple tiles). Azlar, of course, took the brunt of the specials, and he was way under half health before I moved a single tile. Popping the purple diamond formed a green diamond, and popping that formed a yellow and a red diamond, and the whole thing just turned into a comedy of forming and popping diamonds. Honest-to-goodness, I wish I’d recorded it; it was glorious. Azlar went down quickly, Nashgar charged and was ready to fire before going down in a ridiculous cascade. Scarlett did manage to fire as the very last thing she did before Gormek put her out of her misery with a ramming pulverizer. She only survived that long because of evade.

Emblems take Domitia to +11; LJ falls short of the expensive tenth node. Trainer hero goes to Elena.

3 Likes

Tried a different team this time and brought Miki in and it worked really well. This is my least favourite as no healers in the classes.

3 Likes