🔵 [Feb 19, 2020] Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

She had more power at 1/1 than my Layla fully ascended with +6 nodes on the Talent Grid, so I went with her.

2 Likes

Was so happy to have one of these show up when I wasn’t trying to finish a heroes chest, or worse an elemental chest of a wrong color. I think this is the soonest I’ve ever finished one, regarding time duration left.

Used some items, but it wasn’t too bad.

2 Likes

For what it’s worth, I don’t think the “Dodge (evade)” talent can dodge status effects, just direct damage.

So even if they dodge Peter’s damage, the silence should still kick in.

Below is the screenshot of the Dodge tool tip:

5 Likes

Grimm - Marjana+7 - Little John+18 - Grimm+20 - Jackal+18

5 Likes

Same team but one change
AZLAR :fire: in for Scarlet +6

Took out the 1 eyed vixen first
Screenshot_20200219-222047_Empires & Puzzles
Then it was hold on to your pants coz AZLAR’S where setting :fire: :fire: :fire: to everything

Set the yellow gem off and the cascade killed the buggers before i burnt to a chrisp
Screenshot_20200219-222150_Empires & Puzzles
Emblems for the King, saving trainers

6 Likes

Yeah I am an idiot hahaha

2 Likes

This was far easier than I expected it to be. My team was Grimm (+14), jackal (4.70), Danza (3.60), Scarlett (+7), and Miki (3.70). Grimm and Miki, of course, were the stars of the show and Danza came through with knives on the final level. I used five minor heals and one arrow. The setup on the final stage before the bosses took them to the level seen in the picture in five moves (Miki’s special just ended).

Grimm will likely get the Barb emblems and I am not yet sure about the rogue ones. Undecided whether to level JF or Mariana for the trainer.

6 Likes

finished for the very first time. :slight_smile: , leveling Gretel and the additional emblems payed out.
Team:
Grimm +10, Jackal +18, Gretel, Peters, Miki (3-70)
Battle items:
Dragon attack (which I did not need), small healing pots, small mana, medium mana

11 Likes

Happy birthday :gift:
@AngelOfDark666 :smiling_imp:

Despite having a healer now for survival, I needed an antidote and 4 dragons to finish the bosses just before they finished me.

Trainer for Falcon #2
Emblems stored

Screenshot_20200219_121007

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: :hugs:

20 birthday cakes for all :smiley:

5 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

2nd Grimm is join now, just like in Trial of Strength, double Grimm rules all red bosses. :sunglasses:

On Bench

2020-02-19_18-18-27

The Battle

All mana charged, Used 5 heal so far, because no healers.

OK, used all 10x heal pots, and 2x antidots to cleanse Azlar burn and Scarlett -att.
Easy because Miki and 2x Grimm.

Reward

Emblems keep in inventory.
Trainer keep later for JF, he is still at tier 1.

9 Likes

I switched places in my team so Miki is in the middle now - I don’t know if this is the same as attacker, so he should get more hits.
Team power is impressive by now. Grimm+20, Little John+8, Miki+1,Kelile+10 and Domitia+7.
I only used 2 mid size healing potions, due to the lack of Orichalcum lately. I had everyone loaded, when the bosses showed up and an impressive board. Azlar died in a meow, and of the other 2 only Scarlett shot once, before silence hit the stage. Emblems to Little John, who is still a bit soft in Defence and Kelile going up all the way. Trainer went to my Azlar, now somewhere around 3/35.

6 Likes

Yessssss, welcome to the Double Grimm club. I went def + health with my Super Grimm, he’s invincible and all the ladies love him. My team, same as usual:

This happened on my final monster wave which eliminated both a yellow and blue diamond that I was saving:

And then this happened to start the final stage:

Thankfully it was enough of a “helpful” cascade to recharge all my heroes. Cleaned the board pretty easily after that :sunglasses:

7 Likes

My team this time:

• Domitia +12
  • Azlar 4^80
  • Gormek +20
  • Little John +14
  • Scarlett 4^70

Compared to last time, Domitia is up 2 talents, and Little John is up 5. This team isn’t likely to change, beyond change in talents, for a long time. Maybe if/when I max Marjana or if I decide to move emblems from Gormek to Grimm.

Mob waves went pretty well. Didn’t have to dig into the healing potions until the last wave. Even with emblems, LJ is still kinda squishy, and Scarlett is hopeless, especially without emblems. Still, I entered the boss wave with all specials charged and a green diamond on the board, which set me up pretty nicely. Made taking out Boss Azlar my top priority, which worked well. Boss Nashgar did manage to fire at Scarlett just before dying, but I had enough potions to keep her going. When Little John manages to fire three times and Azlar twice, you know this one as a no-doubter, although I did burn through all my healing potions. Boss Scarlett and her stupid evade talent were the last to die.

Emblems from a previous stage brought Domitia to +12, so no movement there after the boss level. LJ is just a few emblems short of his next talent, as well. Trainer hero goes to Wilbur, who looks like he’ll be in fighting shape for the Trials of Piety this weekend, even if he doesn’t make it to max so I can give him these monk emblems I have laying around.

5 Likes

Last time

This time I replaced Grim 2 @3/60 with Lion king 3/70.

This Trial was like bloody battle to me, no healer in the team, and I erroneously equipped just 1 minor healing pot, luckily 5 healing pot were always equipped.
I started to apply them right from the mob wave as mobs tend to pick on Azlar.

The highlights :

I ensured boss Azlar didn’t fire by setting Gretel on him continually, she also helped to prevent Nashgar from firing not more than once. Gretel earned the MVP of the battle.

In all, I used 5 healing pots, 1 minor healing pot and 10 minor mana pots, this tíme didn’t have to nuke., which is a bit of an improvement over the last time.

Marjana has become more solid with emblems, she gets some more, Barbarians’ still piling up, most likely to the lion king after final ascension . Keeping the trainer for now.

6 Likes

Easy peasy with this team. Puss (4.25) just nailed it ( last time was without him, he replaced Emblemed gormek), no items needed. Nasty Scarlet evaded three special attacks in a row to prolong her miserable life. Rogue emblems to Alice, barbarian emblems stocked up for Kage, but need two tabards first. Trainer goes to … Pussycat, once he hits 4.75 or so.

5 Likes

My team did not changed in comparison to the last Trial. Grimm and Scarlett got some emblems.

Azlar +5
Gretel +9
Grimm +6
Kelile +19
Scarlett + 3
Used some small antidotes against the burning damage and some healing.
Emblems:
Grimm and Kelile for her last step to +20.
Trainer: Still no fire-heroes…
But started my second Lianna and she will have a late but tasty dinner.

And, of course, thanks @zephyr1 for your work and help. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Did this across all 3 profiles:

Main:

Decided to take Vlad out and put in Guardian Jackal. Turned out to be the best decision. As with both general and holy defense down, enemies can get decimated by Danza’s swords. He flaked once on my main so I am okay with it. As long as it isn’t more than three times in a row then it’s all good. Emblems are being saved for Grimm and Kelile. Should I get Marjana anytime soon, she is gonna replace Namahage in this trial.

1st alt:

Having LJ for this trial at least brought some semblance of mana control to the fight. Scarlett firing a lot helped my team survive attacks that normally would have defeated me off the bat. Emblems are being saved for Scarlett and LJ.

2nd alt:

Danza on this profile unfortunately froze on me twice. But I still won. Emblems are being stored for now.

4 Likes

Did first 2 took this

Emblems in storage

2 Likes

Just recording my team for next time, since I didn’t have time to do a post for this.

Last Time

This Time

m

2 Likes