Is Triton worth leveling?

I pulled Triton in the last Atlantis summon, and see that he does 300% damage and also buffs healing from other heroes.

Is he worth leveling and pairing with Rigard?

Anyone have experience with how well he survives in a defensive team?

Looking for suggestions on how to best utilize Triton or if he is even worth using.

Thanks in advance!

He’s worth leveling for sure, I’d generally prioritize heroes like Kiril, Grimm and potentially even Sonya above him, but I’ve maxed Triton and he’s a great sniper. On defense he’s a bit squishy, but can work decently as a left wing if needed.

4 Likes

Yes, he is. You can also pair him with Gaderius and they’ll buff each other’s specials and get family def bonus

5 Likes

He is very good at defense war specially at Field Aids rules.

4 Likes

He’s squishy on defense unless you pair him with a family member or two. But he hits very hard for a 4* hero. I’d probably put him in left corner if I put him in a defense.

3 Likes

I have Kiril maxed and Grimm waiting at 3-60, need a pair of fine gloves for final ascension. No other blue heroes after that other than a 2nd Grim.

Would you suggest using Triton against red titans with Kiril and Grimm? Kiril healing and attack buff, and the Triton helping keep Grimm alive?

sounds like you got a great answer then :slight_smile: Level Triton. But ascend Grimm before Triton (once you get the ascension materials).

4 Likes

Sure. That’s a reasonable set of choices. And the Kiril defense buff is big there too. He’s basically a little Dragon Banner that also heals.

Triton is great tile damage too, even if he dies.

4 Likes

Also note that since Triton has fast mana, his special will be ready before Kiril and Grimm. At this point you have the choice of using his special before of after Kiril and Grimm. If you use him before Kiril and Grimm you will lose out on damage because Grimm’s defense down and Kiril’s attack up, thus making him a less formidable sniper but Kiril’s heal will become a whopping 67%. But if you do no need that much heal, it would be better to fire him after Kiril and Grimm. :slight_smile:

EDIT: I stand corrected. Triton’s 39% increase does not stack with other healers but increases the heal percentage. So Triton + Kiril will give 0.28*1.39=0.39, that is 39% heal and not 67% as I previously mentioned. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

So what you are saying is that Triton gives me the versatility to decide oh whether I need that 67% heal or the higher attack because of the buffs from Kiril and Grimm?

1 Like

I like him for that versatility. If your team is weakened fire him first then your healer for the heal buff. If not weakened considerably, I fire Kiril, Grimm then Triton. Two great options for the 1, 2, 3 punch. I also pair him with Ariel and Proteus for the family bonus if the enemy is the right colors. I don’t ever regret giving him mats and emblems. I have 4 more on the bench and at least one more will go to 4/70.

2 Likes

That’s exactly correct. Depending on your situation you can use him either way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think I will level Triton next. I am seriously lacking in 4* blue heroes.

Well, then he would be a great addition to your roster. Good luck. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I hope you like him as much as I do, Good luck!

2 Likes

Everybody said it. He is squishy, so with emblem I put more on defense and health side. Fire him before Kiril and you will have 34ish% improvement in health gain on over Kiril healing. He is like a second healer if he doesn’t die. His attack is good. I always use 2 snipers firing both at the same time… (w/ Posiedon) usually will leave the enemy with very little health… (frustrated the enemy just don’t die lol). great for stacking blue. Good luck . If you able to have atlantis boost. it will help. my poor trition gets back to back to back attack. is like leave the poor sucker alone.

1 Like

In what capacity do you use him most? Raid, Defense, titans?

I use him in almost all raids where I need blue and on all red titans. I’ve never tried him on defense. I didn’t level him until I already had a 5* defense or I would have tried him there as well. My only regret with him was not maxing him sooner. His attack stat is good and he often beats out Grimm for a spot on the raid team depending on whom I’m fighting. In raids his heal buff is amazing and can really help keep the team alive.

2 Likes

I’m lucky to have both because he pairs very well with Red Hood :slight_smile:

3 Likes