Is Triton worth leveling?

Triton is very good hero in stacked blue teams. I use him against titans and in mono team. He is like second healer and like second hitter in one body. Very versatile.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m miscalculating something, but I thought Triton’s healing buff didn’t stack with the amount of hp of each healer (from where I guess you get the 30% Kiril + 39% Triton = 69%) Instead, the heal at the end would be 30*1.39 = 41.7% of hp recovered at the end. I usually run triton + BT but Don’t pay too much attention to how many hp has been recovered at the end.

But if you’re right, then 69% heal is an overpowered heal :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, you are correct my friend. What you stated is precisely what happens… I just assumed that they would add up. Well, even 39% increase is a good amount of heal, especially if added to healers like Rigard, Melendor or Sabina who already does 42%. Which means, with Triton they wouod be doing 0.42x1.39=58% heals. That’s a lot. :slight_smile:

Here in the screenshot that I took, Kiril healed that Trainer hero for 248 health. Which is basically 550x0.28x1.39x1.15=246 with some round off errors. The last factor was for my mana troops which had 15% heal bonus.

2 Likes

Cancel Pi-Wrong Kings assessment of triton or give him benefit of doubt? 41%vs67%. :thinking:

Is it 28% + 39% = 67%?

I thought it works like troops:
28% × (100 + 39)% = 38.92%???

Last time I check, +10% healing troops didn’t increase Sabina’s heal to 52% (42+10) but to 46% (42×1.1). Is Triton’s buff different case?

Edit: sorry I didn’t read untill the last post :sweat_smile:
It seems it has been corrected :grin:

1 Like

Lol… Yes I totally messed that up… Sorry for all the confusion. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I take my hand, and smash to my face. Hard as I can.

I have made mistake like this. Just not so publicly.

1 Like

I don’t mind making mistakes publicly, as long as I get to learn something new from it. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

This was what I typed for a question. Do they stack since it’s minions. Lol

I also have santa and red hood so always thinking outside the box.

Do you know how much he boost the minions?

Thanks

I have him at talent level 15 right now, going the armor/health route and he is less squishy. I went that route because his increased healing special is what I use him for, and the tiles/dmg are just a bonus. He is at 756 atk / 691 armor / 1157 health. Keeping him alive for my healers is the goal. Love him, pair him with Gaderius/Rigard/Aegir. He also increases all my HOTMs elemental links.

I have him emblemed for attack, and he spends his time in the corner on red titans and my mono blue raid team.

I agree he is fragile, but I don’t mind gambling a bit for a chance at more damage.

2 Likes

So does he improve minions? Santa, redbood? Any experience there?

Santa minions do not heal.

2 Likes

Triton does boost the healing from Red Hood’s minions (which are the only healing minions currently in the game).

4 Likes

Doing a couple of test runs, Triton increased Red Hoods minions healing by 37%. He is equally awesome with Kiril, and Bold Tusk. My testing was quick and not scientific. It does not account for troops or any other variables. It represents the increase I saw while pairing them together farming with my normal farm team where the red and blue heroes were replaced with Hood and Triton.

1 Like