Is there any chance to get new costumes? Justice, Thorne, etc / Any new Costumes coming soon?

would be cool if he did dot damage and also counterattacked with dot damage. I think keeping him to fast/1 target would let the dot counterattack work.

Or, give him a Seshat costume, that would also be sweet.

The DOT riposte is a nonexistent mechanic. I don’t see it happening. Now Sartana maybe.

I’m not seeing Seshat being a thing. It has to be Riposte or anti-riposte.

NO KINK SHAME.

Be nice to strange forum Jaskier.

what about a counter counter attack? lol

counters counter attack by 300%.

Bypass counters and extra damage on riposte buffed heroes is a possibility.

I sort of feel like Obakan deserves a costume that makes him worse though. What about a MokTarr costume? This way he lives up to his expectation.

1 Like

Doesn’t hurt purple, more damage to holy? Maybe.

On to Kadilen.

Swap Attack and Defense stats, make her a rogue. Keep it at 190% damage to all enemies. All enemies receive -42% defense against special attacks for 3 turns.

1 Like

that would make her so awesome. Imagine stacking her with Eve and Zeline with Costumed Vivica plus Drake. Would be the greatest thing ever.

I dunno about that, but it would be nice. This is weaker than a Mist debuff but it hits all targets. 3 turns even on fast heroes is too quick for 100% uptime.

Seems odd that there are no new costumes. People that are going to pull, have pulled. People that aren’t going, still aren’t going to. Wonder why? I get revamping events, but this is something happens every month. you would think they would want that income…

I just want a simple mod

2 Likes