Is the Mana node worth the investment on Peridot?

I plan on using this card for offense only. My green mana troop will top out soon at lvl 23 and stay there for a long time.

Theorycrafters please help!

The mana node will only take off 1 tile from the third charge (from 14 to 13) if your mana troop is at 23. So it’s not crucial but could help in some situations. The first and second charges won’t be affected. Hope that helps?

2 Likes

I don´t see why not? You are too low in the tree to stop embleming, and the alternative to the mana node is nothing amazing.

Maybe right now the mana node is not the most important one, but maybe tomorrow you decide to change your team and the 23 troop has to go to a different green hero to reach a breakpoint and this one has only a smaller mana troop to work with or maybe no mana troop at all and suddenly the mana point will make the difference to reach a breakpoint.

I personally don´t even think about it anymore, if I intend to use a hero in 5 star tourneys or wars, it gets the mana node, no matter if its a 4 star or 5 star hero. There are just too many possible combinations of factors to plan for them all beforehand.
Only heroes meant for limited environments (like 3/4 star tourney or titans, if there is attack on the alternative) i tend to not do the mana node. Of course there are always exceptions, like some S1 costumes for rush that can charge in 6 tiles with a mana node for example.

3 Likes

For ninjas, 9% mana generation boost allows the 2nd charge to be reached in 9 tiles. So with that 2% mana node, you just need a level 5 mana troop so your level 23 can be used on another hero if you stack Green

2 Likes

This is a really good bookmark worthy thread to reference and understand mana breaks.

1 Like

Plug it in to my calculator and it will give you an answer.

1 Like

I did it for you this time… It will only make a difference in the third charge… Not the first two… as articulated in the first response.

1 Like

In theory, this mana node might not seem like a big deal, but in practice, your heroes can increase their mana gain rate, and the enemy will try to reduce it. So these 2% will never be superfluous.

1 Like