Emblemes, need some help and thinking

Im little confused i know that at the fast hero tiles to charge are 3x3 , and its not possible to make it 2x3 .
Im not shure how works on defense team!!! So i whanna ask for thinking is it good to take the mana bonus ?

I have not taken my clerics to 19 so I can’t comment as much. Generally it depends on what troops you have.

As for defense I’d check out this thread. Again troops will have an impact that node alone won’t solve.

2 Likes

Mana node will get advantadge with mana troop level 5 in VF rule.

Mee too, except it is avarage hero. Because in the later day VF rule best option is 3-2 formation and I almost complete my 3x mana troop above level 11 on each color.

2 Likes

I agree with you thats why i still didin put the full emblemes :wink: I was thinking about the turnaments, like exemple i put this in defens teams where you cannot use mana troops , and is it worth to choose the mana path

it has advantage but a little…

We can confirm that Costume & Emblem Mana Bonuses apply for the defense team as well, and that is intended.

For illustration purposes, please see this example below with a Quintus defense team:

1. Defense & attack teams used:

1. Same defense team order, 1 turn of passive mana gain (no tiles used, just skipping attack teams turn, attack team mirror of the defense team):

1. After 9 turns of passive mana gain (no tiles used, just skipping attack teams turns):

Source

1 Like

1 Like