Thanks for updating with mats.
I believe in color-matched training when plausible to get the extra 20% experience bonus from feeders, so i usually run five heroes in training, one per color. My counsel for you is:
- Purple: Ascend Proteus, then Rigard. These are both excellent heroes, but Proteus needs to be maxed to max his special.
- Yellow: Wu Kong will be a huge help on titan hits, so he should get you next orbs. Keep moving Joon to 3/70.
- Blue: Finish Sonya. grimm should be ypur next priority; he’s a truly great attacker.
- Green: get Evelyn to 3/70. Personally I would prefer to ascend Caedmon then. Kashhrek is a beast at tank, but he will be useful in thatbrole for a very brief period of your career.
- Red: get Zimkitha to 3/70 then ascend Boldtusk.
A general rule of thumb is that you will get three 3* mats of a color (say, hidden blades) for each 4* mat (say, mystic rings). So there’s no reason to sit on blades for Zimkitha now, because you’re likely to get 12 more blades while you accumulate the missing 4 rings.