How to convert buildings after everything was built?

Hello helpful people!

My stronghold is at maximum level and all possible sites are taken by buildings (at maximum level, too). Now I’ve heard from other alliance members that some of them can use up to 9 farms (I own 7) while other members can’t convert buildings into additional training camps (they have got only 2 while I can use 4) etc.

I checked every building for the option to convert it back - I could only convert the Hunter’s Lodge into a third forge. But I want another farm instead.

Am I missing something? Thank you!

you must have farm converted to another building because you get to have 9 farms not 7!

You might need to sacrfice something for the additional farm. Buildings can only convert back to what they were before being converted in the first place I think. So, you may need to decide which buildings you are willing to give up in exchange for that extra farm…

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

I don’t think you are under any obligation to build the maximum amount of farms you can have so they may well not have built them…

Just a thought

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

i’m talking facts :slight_smile:

Yes, but do you HAVE to build them all?? I’m not so sure you do. You have the option to but is there anything forcing one to do so?

yes you have to build them all !! yes you are forced to build them then you can convert any of them to whatever building you want

Strange… :thinking: I do not have 9 farms at the moment and have never had 9 farms yet my base is full… I’ll check with some alliance mates but I’m pretty sure I didn’t build 9 farms at any time on any account…

Edit: They certainly don’t all convert to any building you like…

that’s what you can convert to and you can convert 3 farms to advanced farms

That’s not quite the any building you like though is it?

this’s all building you can convert to with Hunter Lodge but i already have the building converted to

Think I will have to respectfully agree to disagree for the moment but thanks for giving me something to research :smiley:

Game well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm: :wolf:

1 Like

Advanced buildings like alchemy lab, barracks, etc were converted by you from a farm most likely.

Was hoping they would allow players to convert a building into a KFC-Taco Bell Express.

3 Likes

You only need one forge!
Following advanced buildings could be converted back to a farm:
Heroacademy (HA)
Barracks
Alchemielab (AL)

You can only convert them back, if no Transmutation (AL) or training(HA) are in progress. You hsve to empty the queues and checknig a farm, mine or forge were used to convert into the advanced building.

You can/should have :
9 farms
4 mines
4 training camps (TC)
1 forge
1 HA
1 AL
1 Lodge

The barracks are only needed if you want to level troops. If xour buildings are all maxed, you have always a free builder. You can convert your lodge back in a forge and then the forge ingo barracks to level troops. After this you concert it back to forge and then Lodge. If the Lodge was busy producing items you can convert the last forge, a mine or a farm to the barracks.
If you have to upgrade abuilfing and your builder will br busx for a few days, you dhould convert a mine to the barrackd before you upgrade the building. Sometimes you need the barracks for pov.

Happy gaming

3 Likes

Thank you all for your help!