Advanced building conversion question

Bonjour,

Est- il possible de convertir un batiment avancé maxé vers un autre batiment ?
J’ai perdu une ferme 20 et j’aimerais changer mon pavillon de chasse 10 contre ma ferme 20. Mais vais-je devoir reprendre le up de mon pavillon a 0 ou il sera maxé ?

Merci

Mod translation

Hello,

Is it possible to convert an advanced maxed building to another building?
I lost a farm 20 and I would like to change my hunting lodge 10 to my farm 20. But will I have to start up my flag again at 0 or will it be maxed out?

Thank you

Your hunter’s lodge should have a Convert button that will let you revert it to whatever it was before. My barracks does; I don’t have the hunter’s lodge. Assuming it was your level 20 farm you converted to the hunter’s lodge in the first place, that should be a reliable way to get your farm back. Now, if you later wanted to convert a different building to your hunter’s lodge, I don’t know how it works. I would assume you would get your lodge back at level 10, but I don’t know if you have to front the iron costs again. I’m certain you have to have a builder free to do the conversion. I hope that helps, and I hope you can read my answer in English, because I sure as heck don’t speak French! :smile:

1 Like

Also looking for advice in this situation. I’d like to be able to produce more food. I can convert my Hunters Lodge back into a farm, but then what am I able to sacrifice for HL to return? Iron mine (preferred) or something else?

Also, will my HL return at full build out as it is now?

Thanks in advance

Cookie Settings