Holy Ascension Advice

I just collected my 12th darts and I’m not super excited about my yellow legendary choices, so I’m hoping the community may have some good suggestions for me. My plan is to keep at least 6 darts available, just in case I get a better hero. Check out my attached pictures to see what heroes I have. Any advice would be much appreciated. I’m leaning to Malosi or maybe a second Joon or Uraesus. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Screenshot_2021-05-12-19-46-19
Screenshot_2021-05-12-19-46-03

Malosi is very useful.
He can completely turn down Sif, BK and Krampus, he removes the debuff factor in Frigg for instance, can also be used against Vanda or Garnet if they are going to prevent ailments while all your big guys are almost ready, she saves lives against alfrike (when a current bug will be fixed)…

He is very tactical, not your man if you need damage (although he can still finish a single hero) but super useful against big threats who suddenly become cute puppies.

2 Likes

Malosi or Leonidas, especially if you have Leo’s costume.

1 Like

Malosi. Malosi. Malosi.

2 Likes

20charactersofMalosi

2 Likes

Also malosi and jackal are a fantastic duo if you have 2 mana troops at lvl 11

1 Like

Sounds like I was already thinking on the right line. It looks like Malosi seems to be the favorite. I wish I had Leo’s costume. It wouldn’t even be a question if I did. I’ve really dialed back to just VIP and PoV, so I play with what I have.

Thanks for all the advice everyone. Any more advice is greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

Only Malosi for now. Hold off for a better one after, or until you get back up to 11 darts.

Malosi.

Hands down one of my favorite heroes and a permanent fixture on my raiding team with C-Joon, Evelyn, C-Lianna and Alberich. If I had another Mal, I would strongly consider maxing him.

2 Likes

Just in case the consensus is not clear at this point, +1 on Malosi, all day, every day. The only situation in which he wouldn’t have been the right answer would be if you didn’t already have a maxed Joon. Bai Yeong is pretty solid too, but I wouldn’t prioritise him.

I like my Leonidas (no costume) but he doesn’t get a lot of use. My Justice, like yours, sits at 3.70 and is likely to do so for ever (she comes in handy in Ninja Tower). I’m jealous of your Roc but only because it would look lovely in my roster, not because I’d actually be using it.

1 Like

I got Roc on a single pull. I had no idea how good he was at the time, but I had JF and I compared the two and felt like JF was hands down a better hero. That made me dig into Roc more and I came away very unimpressed. Thanks to all that have offered advice. I will be raising Malosi.

3 Likes