HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Thank you very much for this great tool and your time to maintain it.

Happy gaming

Hi @GDIBass

Noticed an error on Azmia’s card: it’s showing her as belonging to the moon family, when she belongs to the sun family.

Thanks for all your work on this site, it’s absolutely fantastic!

1 Like

@GDIBass
4 more new heroes:

— THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK —

2 Likes

Also the recent update has nerfed/buffed a few heroes…

1 Like

@GDIBass
New costume for sif:

1 Like

Another two to add to your collection :upside_down_face:

September HOTM

New S5 5*

Not to mention, next week we’ll see six new secondary costumes (Khagan, Isarnia, Elkanen, Vivica, Obakan and Kelile) + Hohenwerf, a 5* they’ll add into Gargoyles. Week after, can expect Sun Quan - a 5* - added into War of Three Kingdoms, along with who knows what monster hunter heroes drip released into the new Covenant of Champions portal.

…They sure know how to keep ya busy :crazy_face:

Anyway, been a minute, but just wanted to say thank you for your continued work and dedication to this beautiful website @GDIBass (as in base, not bass - I remember :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Have a good one :purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::heart::yellow_heart:

7 Likes

congratulations great job at the top
:wink: :+1:

1 Like

Sorry for the slow updates. Been dealing with some health stuff. I’ll try to get the new heroes added tonight.

The secondary costumes are going to have to wait. I didn’t really build it to support multiple costumes, so I’ll have to figure out some way to handle that case…

22 Likes

Thanks for all your work, hope you are feeling better.

3 Likes

No need to apologize or feel sorry, @GDIBass. We all value very much what you are doing, no matter how fast or slow updates are coming. I hope you will get well soon. Please don’t hurry on cost of your health!!!

6 Likes

Take care and get well soon, @GDIBass ! Yeah, who knew there would be secondary costumes ever?

3 Likes

Everybody here appreciates all the hard work you do, @GDIBass. Take care of your health, first.

3 Likes

@GDIBass
Sorry to hear you not feeling well, sincerly hope you get well soon.
No need to rush, get well first.

Newest hero:

4 Likes

With all the new heroes getting added like weeds in spring, I can’t imagine what a toll keeping this up must be taking. Take care and thanks for all the fish!

2 Likes

Take care of yourself and get well soon! Thank you for all the work you have put into heroplan.

@GDIBass I’ll be sending updates via pull requests to help ease the burden. Let me know your line id and we can talk more.

1 Like

Thank you. Saw that. It’s not quite to the point where that works, the data has been extracted but heroplan itself still pulls the data internally. I had it about 80% complete before my life went a bit crazy.

I’ve just updated what heroes I can. I don’t have the secondary costumes in yet, and no ETA for them. Will still have to think about how to actually implement it.

13 Likes

Grace is showing up like this for me, not sure if I’m the only one? (Red S5 hero in the Green column)

2 Likes

I have the same problem

Yeah, all the info is correct, just wrong character profile pic. Has Sekmet’s portrait.