Hero roster help

Hi all, i play this game for 3 months now and i got 3 4* heroes and i try to make good def/off team

I would say Boldtusk, Balthazar, Bane, Brienne, Graymayne.

I’d go with Kailani, Baltazhar Boldtusk, Belith, Bane. The attacker will need dispeller or great combos. To deal with your sustainable team. But you need to level Kailani asap. When she gets 3.50 I’d place her as a flank. Switching with balta.

In some weeks. Berden and sabina get in Balta and belith out.

1 Like

Boldtusk as tank. ATM you should place Balthazar and Bane to either flank. Then this is where it gets tricky. If you just go with your strongest heroes then you’ll end up having 3 passive ones. Also, choose one hero to level up at a time in each color. You’ve worked on Skittleskull, Berden, and Friar Tuck in green. Level Berden first and stick him in a wing (farthest left or right). Then finish Greymane and stick him in the other wing that way you have a full rainbow team. Continue to work on Sabina and Skittleskull (after you max Berden) and then you can stick them in your defense team. Just keep leveling a rainbow team and you’ll be fine.

You don’t want BT and Brienne on the same team, their specials (as far as giving you amplified attack) do not stack. Just what I’ve experienced.