βš– Hero Balance Discussion: Amethyst

This thread is for discussing whether Amethyst is well-balanced, or whether you think he needs a buff or nerf.

This thread is NOT for general discussion of Strategy or Summons related to Amethyst . For that, please see: 🏯 Amethyst - 5* Dark / Purple from Ninja Tower

If you’d like to see more threads like this β€” or ignore threads like this, please see instructions in: πŸ”” Watching or Ignoring Hero Balance/Buff/Nerf Threads

:bar_chart: Poll

• I think Amethyst is reasonably well-balanced overall
  • I think Amethyst is excessively weak, and needs a buff (increase of their strength)
  • I think Amethyst is excessively strong, and needs a nerf (decrease of their strength)
  • I’m not sure yet

0 voters

:speaking_head: Discussion

• If you think Amethyst is well-balanced, too strong, or too weak β€” why?

• Are there specific, concrete suggestions you’d make to the game designers to alter Amethyst ? Or are there specific reasons you think they should remain unchanged?

Purpose of this thread:

To provide an aggregate place for the topic here on the forum; thus preventing there being a million threads popping up. And to provide an actual Amethyst of impartial votes rather than a #ideas-feature-requests which has no real voting.

In short, to neaten the forum and to give players and outlet for their thoughts on his balance without bogging down the rest of the forum or the other Amethyst thread.

Voted reasonably balanced. Not a monster on defense, 3 choices for the AI means they usually get it wrong. On attack is good for getting fiends out fast but the damage isn’t much. To ramp up the damage, you’re matching as many tiles as a slow/very slow hero, and still not doing as much damage, but with stronger fiends. As a new hero, the stats are good. Worth the materials for sure, but not game breaking by any stretch of the imagination. Great for farming levels though.

3 Likes