Hero advice appreciated

used up bunch of gems for 3* lineup filled up quite a few spots and was lucky some great 4* and 5* wasn’t expecting!

Don’t even consider working on 5* until you have maxed 2-3 3* and 2-3 4* in each color.

Even then, if you don’t have almost all the mats for a 5*, you’re better off doing another 4*.

A maxed 3* is generally more useful than a 3/60 4*, and a maxed 4* is generally more useful than a 3/70 5*

3 Likes

Yeah get a few 3* under your belt they help you get mats.
I didn’t start on a 5* till least 10 months into playing had Athena sitting there for months and months I leveled areil before as well its areil now on a Athena now but leveled another 2 4* after areil

1 Like

5* Telluria and Vela both at 70/3.
4* Green: brynhild or Hansel or melendor
Blue: Valeria Triton or Mireweave
Yellow: gretal

Think this is 11th month or pushing the year… I had no clue liked a heros look didn’t pay any attention to star power then month later feed hero to new hero I liked better. Fed everything thinking I’d get a strong team for war. Took me while to figure out I needed six teams for war, just recently figured out Titans well enough to know try to hit sweet spot and some color coordination I’m still figuring out hero position and what they do my titan scores have improved but no where near teams scores. I finished season II now beginning difficult round. With luck get more mats but I know now how hard they are to come by… I need to figure out how who and where they belong in lineups for Titans, raids or wars. Thanks for the input! Enjoy the weekend

1 Like

Hey @NPNKY if youve got time tomorrow could you help me put teams together for purple and yellow titans. I’ve looked at a lot of team recommendations for other players but they had heros I don’t have in my roster. I’ve tried searching figure out who I can swap out of those lineups but scores on Titans are pitiful and often my heros all get killed before time runs out. Thanks for your time and consideration to my requests for help. Enjoy rest of your weekend

Sure. If you can post shots of your roster, or PM them to me on Discord or Line, I’ll try to help you work with what you have.

Are you in an active alliance that can help you get stronger? Your alliance leadership should be available for these sorts of questions. If they aren’t, then find a good teaching alliance

In the meantime, give this a read.

1 Like

I’m in an alliance that speaks German and when I do ask questions I get response like I’m an idiot which usually don’t bother me. I am trying my hardest to get better teams set up and be productive, every day is a new challenge in the game, and daily life. I have lost short term memory due to head injuries so it’s only reasonable others think I may be slow or a dimwitted sort. If I can figure out how to send you my screen shots I’ll get it done soon as possible.

It sounds like you need a better suited alliance. After I look at your roster, I’ll have some suggestions.

You can post screenshots here.

Thanks for the guides!!!

@NPNKY thanks for your help I really appreciate it!!

Deleting. … how do I delete old post
Proteus be finished this weekend!

@UB6iB9

A solid starting point for titan team set up is

Or

• I generally fire left to right, so, Wilbur or Aegir take my left wing.
  • with firing L->R I put Ranvir on my right wing (others use Miki/Wu/Tarlak)

It’s cool! It’s kinda mental this game epically if you going in blind i didn’t have a clue when I first started playing, but did have a good alliance to help me plus people advice on here helped aswell. Your alliance doesn’t seem to want to help you judging by your other comments why don’t you leave trust theres better alliances out there and would like ativce player with a good rosta willing to learn. I hope you find one!
Against yellow titans I’d take stonecleave sabina cyprian MT wu
Purple mist joon BT neith wu

Thanks @Dudeious.Maximus this is same link NPKNY sent me last night. Very helpful! I will be looking for new team! Thanks for tips on Titans! Enjoy the day! I’m prepping dinner

1 Like

3* to Focus On:

Red: Hawkmoon (+ costume), Ei-Dunn
Eventually: (ie keep and level) Nashgar, Bauchan, Rudolph, Azar, Squire Wabbit and maybe even Jahangir

Blue:
Nordri and Vodnik
Eventually: Valen, Ulmer, Gunnar (+ costume) and Karil

Green: Belith, Brienne (+ costume) By-Ulf and Carver
Eventually: Muggy, Shrubbear, Berden, Hisan, and maybe even Isstak and Friar (depending on costumes)

Yellow: Kvasir & Gan Ju
Eventually: Bane, Pixie, Kailani and maybe even Arman

Purple: Balthazar, Gill-Ra and maybe even Renfeld (depending on costume)
Eventually: Chochin, Guardian Bat and maybe even Oberon

2 Likes

Thanks @RandaPanduh I’ve been hitting the slot machine trying to acquire more of these 3* heros. Trying to finish up Jean Francois first currently 60/4 then I can start building the 3* team. Hope you have a great week! Thanks again for dropping by keep me working in the right direction!

Sad to say I fed hundreds of these heros to other heros, I’d get almost finished then feed them off also… Skittles, caedmon, friar, horghall, little John, Kashrek, Scarlett, Kelile, Chao, Joon, Khagan, colen, vivicia, Leonidas… wish I found this forum sooner id have more teams. Thankfully ive got some of them back in my lineup, and from now on will keep any hero 3* or better!

1 Like

Good evening @RandaPanduh and @NPNKY cheers!

2 Likes