Help with the last battle in season 2

Melendor would be good as he heals AND dispels, and the dispel lets you bring powerful Yellow attackers.

Melendor / Kiril / Aegir / Scarlett / Joon or Onatel would be my suggestion. Make sure to use Melendor before firing Joon or Onatel. but are you able to ascend and max Kiril, Melendor and Scarlett?

Aegir at 3/70 is enough, my Aegir was at 3/70 when I beat Ursena on hard. my 4*s all had emblems (Sabina, Kiril, Triton and Skittleskull)

edit: I thought you were trying Hard mode :slight_smile:

on Normal, you can try Rigard Joon Onatel Sonya and Aegir OR maxed Kiril. that should be enough. Kiril better than Aegir as you get a straight heal, but keep the defense boost. With Sonya to dispel, no need for Melendor.
and with Kiril or Aegir to boost defense, two healers could be enough. just bring mana potions, time stops and revive scrolls.

I beat Ursena on normal with only 4*s, Lancelot Proteus Kiril Sabina and Li Xiu. if my team could win, yours could too.

1 Like

I can only fully ascend melandor.

wu kong, vivica, frida, aegir and kiril

Even 3/60 Boril+Cyprian is enough.

4 Likes

I did it with
:3-70 viv, 4-70 BT, 4-70 Wu, 4-70 Wilbur, 4-70 Falcon.

I won first time, it was easy actually.
Tiles were good but not fantastic.

You need two healers maxed, time stop, defense up, and some mana vials, couple of yellows.

I’ve been SOOPER procrastinating finishing season 2. I am now ready to go and I am plastering my cards on the wall here…

PICK my team to face the CephaloBOD!

THANKS for any and all help!

Mom Wilbur Skittles Mele Sabsy

3 Likes

MN - Wilbur - BT - Rigard - Skittleskull

2 Likes

Items to take with?
20 items

Two dispelling healers should be more helpful than Rigs here, but you could also try

Mom Wilbur Boldie Skittles Sabsy

2 Likes

Rezz Roles, Mana, Mana, Turtles

1 Like

If you roll with BT and Wilbur, i would take Scarlet instead of Skittle
Similar skill, but better red stack.

MN - Wil - BT - Scarlet - Sabina
MN - Mel - BT - Skittle - Sabina
For items, mana potions in 2-3 slots and 1 revive/miracle for insurance measures.

3 Likes

Skittles will be less squishy, maybe Mele and Scarylett will die by Ursls slashs…

On Hard mode, my Mel +10 could survive 1 slash if full health. He would have 110 hp left approximately.

As for Scarlet, at +18, it could help her survival, not sure if enough though, you are right about it.
Wilbur would need to be 100% up then

2 Likes

You should strongly consider leveling Cyp, and possibly Boril. People that think they are weak are wrong. Anchor (7DD) has them rated as C, which is a mistake. Cyp is my main hero and I have won dozens and dozens of battles that I should have lost because of his ripost. It bails me out big time.

2 Likes

I am also looking to finish season 2 normal mode. My plan was to bring a fairly healer-heavy rainbow team, featuring double riposte heroes: Boldtusk-Boril-Delilah-Cyprian-Melendor. Does this make sense? If you want suggest changes, I have the following maxed heroes available/ most have at least 1 emblem:

Blue: Isarnia, Boril, Grimm, Sonya
Green: Caedmon, Kashhrek, Little John, Melendor
Purple: Cyprian, Proteus, Rigard, Sabina, Tiburtus
Red: Boldtusk, Colen, Gormek, Kellie, Scarlett
Yellow: Delilah, Wu Kong

I have Magni, Justice, & Skittleskull at 3.70, 3.70, and 3.60, respctively

Based on reading the thread, I feel like bringing a mana controller isn’t so important, and I’m not bringing Wu Kong - his variance is a problem in a fight like this which needs specials to work.

2 Likes

I DID IT!!!
I ran: Ma / Wilbur / Skitt / Boldy / Sabby
LIKE A BOSS! It took forever but it was a steady octoass whupping!!
Thanks for all of yer help gang!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

4 Likes

“Green, red, purple… grrreeeeen, purple reeeedddd!!!”
-Me, looking for tile matches vs. Titan Ursena

2 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing this information! It help me to pass the level !

1 Like