šŸ”± End of an Era: Atlantis Season 2 Final Stages Releasing ā€” FAQ & Discussion

For both stages of boss? You sure?

I didnā€™t take pictures, but was pretty sure.

I have a video and her ability is the same as Mitsuko but yellow instead of blue:

3 Likes

ā€œfinā€ seems about right when talking about a fish-girl :slight_smile:

1 Like

I used Joon, Ares, Jackal, Wu, Wilbur on easy and hard mode. Hard I used some timestops to limit her special as it wipes your buffs making the fight draw out.

I didnā€™t lose any heroes and I ā€˜feltā€™ that there was always a generous amount of tiles stun her in titan form.

Here is me playing the final level with 4* heroes and Leonidas at 3.70ā€¦ Took two healers for safety so apologies if the video is long and boring. :slight_smile:

- YouTube

3 Likes

Normal Mode:
Double Riposte Unmaxed Classic Only 4* with 3142 TP

This team took me from halfway and to the finish line of normal mode and almost half of hard mode:

Final Battle:
When you lack firepower, use your enemyā€™s power to your advantage. I feel bad for Boril and Cyprian as I donā€™t give them ascension materials they deservedā€¦ :sweat_smile: Each time Ursena fire her special while whole team riposte active, it damage her around 4000 hp.

At this point, I start saving battle items as I can risk 1 or 2 heroes die.

:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Will use that avatar for a whileā€¦ :crazy_face:

Four more summons from coinsā€¦ still no Wilburā€¦:sleepy: At least I got Ariel :heart_eyes: + Thoth from first day 10x pullā€¦

8 Likes

Congrats on the very lucky 10 pull!

3 Likes

I was really looking forward to the end and I finally made it! Then I used my loot and Iā€™m about to delete the game. 2x 3* troops, 3x 3* hero and if that wasnā€™t enough, I opened the ascend chest to get a 3* coat! Much wow. Iā€™m never moving forward in this game :unamused:

Sorry to hear about the 3* troop and hero summons, but you did notice the giant pile of ascension mats you got from the Mission Rewards too, right?

Yeah, I did, and Iā€™m glad. But what do I do with them, when my latest 5* is Zimkitha?

Any 4* heroes to work on? My bench is almost entirely 4* after 10 months of playing, so Iā€™ll actually get more use out of the 3* mats than the 4* ones.

Iā€™m actually at a point where Iā€™m leveling 3* :smiley: I do have some duplicate 4* I donā€™t want to level, though.

But Iā€™m just complaining, because I had some hope (for some reason) and it was smashed to pieces. Iā€™d rather have heroes waiting for mats than mats waiting for heroes.

1 Like

Iā€™ve been leveling a fair number of 3* recently too ā€” Mnesseus, Berden, Rudolph, Belith, and Ulmer have all been recent additions to my leveled 3*, and Iā€™m currently working on Jahangir with my red 1* while I use 2* to bring Colen from 3-60 to max.

Squire Wabbit, Melia, Karil, Gill-Ra, and Tyrum are all coming up fairly soon in my queue too.

Summons are always about hopeā€¦which is usually smashed to pieces, since the odds are fairly terrible, especially for a small number of pulls. I can certainly relate.

When I was low on heroes to level (no longer an issue at the moment), I had good results from running 3xtc20 for around 6 weeks. Obviously that really slows down leveling progress, but itā€™s a good way to get more 4* to work on, and potentially a 5* (I got Vivica and Leonidas from that run).

1 Like

I was able to beat normal mode with all 4*s.

Strategy was to use Proteus and Li Xiu to prevent Ursena from using her skill. Kiril and Sabina to heal, with Sabina in reserve to dispel just in case the special does go off. Time Stops in case I canā€™t stop the bossā€™ mana. I would time Kiril and Lanceā€™s specials just after the boss dispels buffs, so I could benefit from them for 5 turns.

6 Likes

Did it first try with almost the exact same team, just had Wilbur instead of Rigard. Wilbur helped quite a lot with keeping the team alive between ripostes. Ursenaā€™s blows were more like friendly pets with Wonderful Feast activeā€¦ Just had to time the specials so Wonderful Feast didnā€™t interfere with Riposte. Actualy her 5 turns cleansing cycle helped a lot with thatā€¦ Brought with me medium and big mana pots, timestops and tornados. Used the medium mana, 2 x big mana, 2 x tornado and 2x timestop. I think hard mode will be a lot more difficult thoughā€¦

2 Likes

That was my squad on normal Wilbur 4/70 Atena 3/70 wu 4/50 Sabina 4/70+6 Li xiu 4.70+6 used 5 arrows 5 axes 12 small health and 9 small mana

2 Likes

On my girlfriends account iā€™ve won using
Caedmon, chu tao, wilbur, sonya, Sabina everyone 4/70 5 bombs 5 axes 20 small health 10 small mana post

I beat normal with Kiril Hansel and Gormek all max +7, Kunchen 3/70 and Vivica 3/67. Used all three types of mana pots and revive scrolls.

2 Likes

Made it! Levelled up meanwhile and got the free WE refill from the calendar. I lived on the clock this entire weekend which is kind of sad, but at least I scored the big fish in time. Coincidentally the 5 coins for the last level were just the 5 I needed to complete yet another 100 coin set. The 6 pulls scored me 6 feeders ā€¦ and Anzogh (who I did not want that much, but still wonā€™t complainā€¦ maybe heā€™s gonna het Aegired at some point in the future). Thanks to Chochin feeders my Chochin got maxed his special skill just before reaching his final level. And with the extra mats I will complete my 2nd 5 star of almost each color soon. Overall very satisfied with the conclusion of this season! I will miss that timer to unlock new levels. I hope we wonā€™t wait too long for Season 3.

Btw my finishing squad: Marjana 4.80+3 - G. Falcon 4.70+9 - Wilbur 4.70+7 - Boldtusk 4.70 - Kunchen 4.80+3. Out of items I just used minor mana pots. It was surprisingly easy and quick (about 10 mins). Definitely took more sweat on the Atomos bosses earlier.

3 Likes

Yellow heroes once again are great to have this season. That final boss was surprisingā€¦ didnā€™t expect the show to continue like that!

Hu Taoā€™s blindness came in very useful, as did Wu Kongs gamblers stance. Dispeller (at least one) also very helpful; I brought Melendor.

1 Like