Help with ice heroes if anyone's bored!

I have Vela maxed. Next up, I was going to do Missandra. Then, I had a lucky pull and got Ariel.

I also have Master Lepus.

Ariel kinda threw a wrench in my plans. I’ve wanted her forever. Is she still worth leveling?

Thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this and respond. I really appreciate it!

1 Like

I would say Ariel for sure. I just recently maxed Ariel myself and will be replacing Kuchen as my tank.

Not sure who you use as a Tank and/or healer but I do see a fair amount of Ariel in low diamond raiding.

2 Likes

Thank you! I was thinking that, too. I have Telluria as my raid tank.

Ariel is arguably the best healer in the game in terms of Heal vs. Speed vs. Buffs.

If it were me personally, I would go:

1. Ariel
  2. Lepus
  3. Misandra

GL;
G

6 Likes

Thank you, kind sir!! Will do!

Ariel is the best healer in the game, according to most. I’d max her right away unless you are lousy with 5* healers already.

I don’t have Lepus and I enjoy Misandra quite a lot, but I think the bunny should have priority over Missy as well.

1 Like

The only other full team healer I have is Vivica. So thank you very much! I really appreciate it :slightly_smiling_face:

The guv is bang on. Ariel. Lepus, Misandra

2 Likes

Thank you for your help! I’ll get her up and running asap🙂

You won’t regret it. I have her at +18 she is my most important card…I hate doubles as I like to think of them as individuals but just got a second of her and I’m facing to level her…Ariel twins can date my Kingston twins haha

2 Likes

Ariel is a great flank to Telly. I skip her because my Mitsuko is useless with her.

1 Like

In my honest opinion, go with Ariel and then Master Lepus.
Whichever hero you choose good luck

2 Likes