Help With Forum Issues Available Here!

THANK YOU!

I posted it to the attached thread and no one responded. I thought I was going crazy. It’s only recently started doing that.

I need to hit on reply and it shows up, then I have to scroll to the right post and hit cancel reply. It’s so annoying to have all those extra steps to go through.

If I’m at the bottom of the thread I can swipe left and it shows up in the margin.

I’ll ask a mod to merge to the forum help thread and hopefully other players will also report it. Not sure what the solution is though, it’s not SG’s problem, it’s discourse.

1 Like

It happens every now and then for me on my Samsung S9 (Google Chrome). Try just refreshing the page & it should come back

Merged. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sweet this will help alot. Thanks

1 Like

I would love some help navigating the forum! Also, saving/flagging the posts that I want to return to often or keep up with.

It seems whenever I use the “Search” function, I either step into a time machine finding posts from 2 yrs ago or it has no idea what I’m talking about. Haha

I’ve been led to those posts that everyone should read, however, finding them again when we have a new player takes a bit of time. I just started a doc that will list links to those forum topics, but want to know if there is a way to save them.
Links I’ve recently lost
¤ Hero Scoring
¤ Hero cards showing max stats
¤ Best farming/mining levels for specific items

Same with topics/posts that I’m interested in.

Question/opinion: Is the forum “better” on a device other than a phone?

You can bookmark posts:

There’s a quick guide to searching your bookmarks here: [Tip] Searching your forum bookmarks, pinned topics, categories, other users, etc. OR Useful search modifiers- Updated

I’m not sure what you mean by Hero Scoring — can you say more?

For Heroes with max stats, there are a couple places to look:

For farming, this is what you want: Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more

I use both my phone and my laptop a lot.

Some features are easier on each. I wouldn’t say one is intrinsically better than the other, it depends what you’re doing.

2 Likes

When you search, do you adjust by changing it to search by relevance or latest?

2 Likes

You can also filter the dates.

2 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you both!! :flushed::open_mouth:

Simply: Vision issues make it a bit hard to see w/the darker background/writing on here. I had no idea those options existed. :woman_facepalming:

@zephyr1 At one time, I ran across a link where someone, I believe it was Anchor, had created a sheet that graded heroes based on various things. It’s not a big deal, just an example.

Thanks again.

3 Likes

Here you go: The Best Heroes in Empires and Puzzles 2020, New Hero Grades are LIVE!

No worries!

This may not be relevant, but there’s a user setting for text size, if it helps:

That can be found by tapping your user icon on the top right, then your name, then Preferences.

It’s under the Preferences > Interface option, here:

5 Likes

For the past few months I’ve suspected that my food and iron have been disappearing, and now I’m certain of it. This morning when I checked stocks food and iron were full. I’ve just logged in again and found they’re almost empty. Am wondering if this a glitch in the game or is there something more nefarious going on.
Please help.

I assume you haven’t crafted anything, used any Emblems, fed any Heroes, or re-rolled any Raids?

2 Likes

…leveled up any troops, upgraded any mines (or advanced mines), etc etc?

@Richx04 ^^

2 Likes

I just adore your sense of humor.

2 Likes

Thank you. :blush:

20 blushing cats

2 Likes

Hmmmm *20 characters * lol

1 Like

Hi @goracomi, there’s not generally a way to delete Forum accounts, but if you contact Small Giant Support, they can sometimes anonymize your account.

I have the same request. They answered:

“Due to the high amount of support requests, we are unfortunately unable to give personal assistance related to Forum functions.”

Any other way? :confused:

1 Like

Hi,
I’m new to these forums but being playing this game since day 1 it was released. I decided to join the forum to help others and also to get help when needed. These requirements that you’ll need to reach in order to post I wonder how long it would atually take to reach. My main decision to register here is to get involved but also find a new alliance which is more active then my current one which isn’t even able to complete basic events like 5 star titan. I am a high level player with 9 teams and a trophy score of 2500+. I have many 5 star heroes and my main team power strength is 4131 but working increasing that daily with talents.

Hopefully I won’t have to wait long till I am able to post and seek the right alliance for me. Thanks for reading

2 Likes

Written out in the OP:

1 Like

You could just not use your account.

But if you want it deleted outright, then contacting Support is the only option.

I suspect the person who replied was just not the right person to have happened to get in touch with — I’d just try emailing again.

1 Like