Help with emblems

Hi all,

I am looking for some advice on where to spend my emblems. I’ve used some already:

Proteus is my Wizard
Grimm is my Barbarian
Boldtusk is my Fighter
Rigard is my Cleric

My only other levelled heroes (not counting 3*s) are Wu Kong, Caedmon, Melendor, Triton, Wilbur, Kelile, Li Xiu, Little John and Scarlett.

I plan to use my Monk emblems for Wilbur (Wu Kong just seems a bit rubbish nowadays…?), and Scarlett seems the obvious choice for Rogue instead of Kelile (any disagreements?).

Triton is my only possible Ranger as I have no plans to level Chao or Buddy (both at 1.1) any time soon.

My main question is for my Druid emblems: I cannot decide between Caedmon and Melendor? Also, given that Proteus and Triton will receive emblems, is it worth levelling Gadeirus (currently 1.1) so I have 3 heroes in the same Atlantis family with emblems? Does that even make a real difference?

To summarise:

1. Scarlett or Kelile for Rogue?
  2. Triton good for Ranger?
  3. Caedmon, Melendor or Gadeirus for Druid?
  4. Gadeirus worth levelling generally to pair with other Atlantis family heroes?
  5. Bonus question: pulled Frida, is she any good?

Thanks guys!

1.Scarlett
2.Triton is always good choose
3.Caedmon (+20 will be little Lianna IMO)
4.Gadeirus is good for blue titans, its always good to have many heores
5.Frida is awesome for red titans and blue stacking
From me:
-Buddy is awesome (you also need him for blue titans)
-If you don’t have Tarlak, Wu-kong can be better choose than Wilbur (you need Wu-kong for every titan and he is to glass for 10*+)

That too jumped out to me. Buddy is awesome and he has my emblems.

1 Like
  • Scarlett or Kelile for Rogue? neither, save for a better rogue
  • Triton good for Ranger? best choice of the available 4*
  • Caedmon, Melendor or Gadeirus for Druid? Caed or Mel is also fine
  • Gadeirus worth levelling generally to pair with other Atlantis family heroes? offense - yes; defense - no
  • Bonus question: pulled Frida, is she any good? Excellent
2 Likes