Help me build my 4* rainbow team

Hi , can all of you help me build my 4* rainbow team. The heros that i have are:
Dark:

Sergei
Sabina
Ametrine
Ahhotep
Fura
Proteus
Cheshire Cat
Jabbar
Boomer
Merlin
Rigard with costume
Cyprian
Tiburtus

Holy:

Guardian Jackl
Li Xiu
Scoratek
Gullinbursti
Mist
Wu Kong
Hu Tao

Blue:

Sonya
Azmia
Sapphire
Mireweave
Kiril with costume
Grimm

Green:

Skittlskull
Franz
Ptolemy
Marcel
Tettukh
Brynhild
Gaderius with costume
Jack O’Hare with costume
Caedmon
Kashhrek
Little John with costume
Melendor with costume

Red:

Sir Lancelot
Eichelborg
Scarlett
Junaid
Ferant
Mack
Rokkamush
Shale
Sumle
Willbur with costume
Boldtusk
Kelile
Colen
Gormek

Sorry for not making a poll but i dont know how. Thx for youre help and sugestions.

Are you truly buliding a rainbow team or are you just looking for the best heroes in each? I’m going to respond more of the later:

Dark: Sergei
Holy: Jackal
Blue: Kiril Costume, Azmia
Green: Franz
Red:Ferant, Wilbur

Those are the heroes that I would most want/level.

4 Likes

Always listen to @Ruskin505 advice, knows his stuff.
I’ll respond assuming the that you are building team and hero’s are ready to go.

C-Rigard-Azmia-Brynhild-Ferant-Mist

2 Likes

Maybe put Marcel in for Brynhild. Undispellable is nice, but the increase in SS defense might be counterproductive for the counterattacks

Trying to build a 4* team beacuse i never build one. And i strugle in chalenge events. I mers to lvl them up, because most of them are lvl 1.

I never use rainbow teams for challenge events. Even with the -10% damage for same element, the closest I get is 2-2-1 so not sure rainbow 4* team is necessarily the way to go if your goal is challenge events

2 Likes

I would recommend building a team as the situation requires it rather than building a general all-purpose rainbow team. For instance, if I know the 2 boss enemies will be yellow and green then I’ll likely take 2 reds and 2 purples with a different colour healer/Support hero.

Anywho, you have some good heroes so I’ll take the other route and point out the ones I would ignore
Dark: Cheshire, Jabbar, Boomer
Holy: Hu Tao
Ice(Blue): Mireweave
Nature(Green): Skittleskull
Fire(Red): Sir Lancelot, Gormek (Unless you get his costume)

All of the above heros should either be ignored or leveled after the rest in my opinion. As for the rest, I would say level them in the order you need them, so if you need a healer, Rigard, Sabina, Gullinbursti, Kiril, Melendor, Boldtusk and Shale should be looked at first (Brynhild too but the others heal all). If you’re struggling to get through stages, Proteus, Wilbur, Azmia and Franz should be your focus… and so on and so forth.

Just one gamer’s opinion

Game Well :sunglasses:

6 Likes

this is excellent advice, +1000!

2 Likes

Why a rainbow team? The only reason I can come up with would be defense (wars, tourneys, raids), where rainbow is best.

For offense rainbow is really not good, unless you are forced to do one like in the path of valor recently.

If you want a team for challenge events, well look at the leaderboard next time. It´s usually variations of a red mono-team in 4 star world. Guardian Falcon, Wilbur and then 3 somewhat variable heroes to do the damage.
But if you just want to get through it and not compete for the top any well synergized team will do.

If you update your above list with the levels of your heroes people can try help building a good team with what you actually have.

AS an idea:

1. Bring 2 or 3 colours (3-2, 3-1-1 or 2-2-1 all work)
  2. Bring a counterattacker (Azmia or Ferant, both are great) so bosses kill themselves
  3. Bring a good amount of healing (at least 2 healers, especially Gullinbursti with overheal)
  4. Bring mana control (Proteus!)

For example something like: Proteus-Junaid-Ferant-Gullinbursti-CRigard

1 Like

I use the results of this poll for deciding on my rainbow teams (use them mostly for map stages and alliance wars): Poll for Best 4 Star Heroes By Colour

If anyone else could help vote, it would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile: