Poll For Best 4 ⭐ Heroes By Colour [2021-2022]

Been getting a lot of 4 :star: heroes recently but there aren’t many posts discussing the best 4 :star: heroes to use for events/raids. Seems to me that 3 :star: and 5 :star: heroes have all the love. Can’t find any poll (correct me if I’m wrong) and it’s pretty hard to scroll through all the replies and count how many people voted each hero to determine what I should keep and what are worth keeping duplicates of.

So would really appreciate it if you could vote for your MVPs! :smiley: Vote especially for those you would definitely keep duplicates of! Taking into account the comments from my previous poll, thought I’d add the costumes and increase the number of heroes you can pick per colour.

*If I’ve missed any 4 :star: Hero, please let me know, thanks!

Fire (Red) 4 :star: Hero - Pick up to 5
Note: Carol, Gormek, Shale, Shadereave & Sumitomo fared the worse on previous poll, was excluded from this poll as only max 20 options allowed.

• Aodhan
  • Boldtusk
  • Cillian
  • Colen
  • Eichbelborg
  • Ferant
  • Guardian Falcon
  • Junaid
  • Kelile
  • Lemminkainen
  • Mack
  • Maheegan
  • Rokkamush
  • Scarlett
  • Sir Lancelot
  • Sumle
  • Sun Shangxiang
  • Wilbur
  • Zhabog
  • Zhou Yu
0 voters

Costumed Fire (Red) 4 :star: Hero - Pick up to 3

• Boldtusk
  • Colen
  • Gormek
  • Kelile
  • Scarlett
  • Sumle
  • Wilbur
0 voters

Ice (Blue) 4 :star: Hero - Pick up to 5

• Agwe
  • Azmia
  • Boril
  • Captain of Diamonds
  • Frank
  • Grimm
  • Jott
  • Kiril
  • Mireweave
  • Sanngrior
  • Sapphire
  • Sonya
  • Triton
  • Valeria
  • Xiahou Dun
  • Zila Lei
0 voters

Costumed Ice (Blue) 4 :star: Hero - Pick up to 3

• Boril
  • Frank
  • Grimm
  • Kiril
  • Sonya
0 voters

Holy (Yellow) 4 :star: Hero - Pick up to 5

• Anastasia
  • Bellerive
  • Chao
  • D’Andre
  • Danzaburo
  • Gretel
  • Griffin
  • Guardian Jackal
  • Gullinbursti
  • Hu Tao
  • Lady Woolerton
  • Li Xiu
  • Mist
  • Scoratek
  • Wang Yuanji
  • Wu Kong
0 voters

Costumed Holy (Yellow) 4 :star: Hero - Pick up to 3

• Chao
  • Gullinbursti
  • Hu Tao
  • Li Xiu
  • Wu Kong
0 voters

Nature (Green) 4 :star: Hero - Pick up to 5
Note: Skittleskull & Gadeirus fared the worse on previous poll, was excluded from this poll as only max 20 options allowed.

• Almur
  • Anton
  • Brynhild
  • Buddy
  • Caedmon
  • Franz
  • Gobbler
  • Hansel
  • Jack O’Hare
  • Kale
  • Kashhrek
  • Little John
  • Marcel
  • Melendor
  • Mielikki
  • Orla
  • Peters
  • Ptolemy
  • Tettukh
  • Wren
0 voters

Costumed Nature (Green) 4 :star: Hero - Pick up to 3

• Caedmon
  • Gadeirus
  • Kasshrek
  • Little John
  • Melendor
  • Skittleskull
0 voters

Dark (Purple) 4 :star: Hero - Pick up to 5

• Ahhotep
  • Ameonna
  • Ametrine
  • Boomer
  • Cheshire Cat
  • Cyprian
  • Fura
  • Gafar
  • Ingolf
  • Jabbar
  • Merlin
  • Proteus
  • Rigard
  • Sabina
  • Sergei
  • Stonecleave
  • Tirburtus
0 voters

Costumed Dark (Purple) 4 :star: Hero - Pick up to 3

• Ameonna
  • Cyprian
  • Rigard
  • Sabina
  • Tirburtus
0 voters

Latest Updates:
20/9/22 - Updated Fire, Holy, Nature & Dark heroes polls to include latest release of heroes.
8/7/22 - Updated costumed polls to include new costumed heroes from S3.
29/6/22 - Updated costumed polls to include new costumed heroes from S2.

Some of my favourite topics on 4 :star: heroes:
Breakdown of 3*/4*/5* heroes usability
POLL: Who is Better - Maxed Hero with MCB or Maxed Costumed Hero
Which 4 star heros to level

4 Likes

I put a strange vote for costume boldtusk. I never use his costume. But if it the regular version didn’t exist I would use the costume.

I think blue four star costumes should have frank and not valeria.

1 Like

Thanks for that. Edited accordingly.

2 Likes

We have two costumed Ice polls in the OP.

1 Like

Thank you for making the poll!

(ps - C-Rana is not a four star) I don’t think you can edit at this point since it would reset the poll though.

1 Like

Glad to see a lot of vanillas still doing well - the classics are still relevant!

1 Like

I tihnk you can remove it if you edit your post, and just delete this whole poll10 section:

kép

I would rather have seen the poll without healers. Healers have there own niche, they are general always valuable. Although, I can pick the one after the healer to determine the next best.

One thing, I can’t stand using Wilbur. Maybe it comes from playing World of Tanks, but it applies here.

A tank or a hero with 1 hp is just as dangerous. What you try to do is eliminate guns or this case heroes that will ‘fire’ at you. When I’ve used Wilbur, sure the damage is increased, but now it takes longer to eliminate a threat or an immediate threat.

Need to get rid of that sniper, defense down opponent, never fear Wilbur will guarantee they stay alive at least for a few more rounds.

I’ve resetted the costumed holy poll. Think it’s better to reset it then leave a non 4 star hanging there. Removed the extra costumed ice poll, not sure why I couldn’t remove it previously. Thanks all for pointing out the errors. Sorry for the mistakes!!

1 Like

Same reason why snipers are more favorable as opposed to aoe heroes that can do potentially twice or three times the total damage on the enemy team. A dead hero poses literally no threat while an alive one is as dangerous with 10% as it is with 100% hp (not really 1 hp as those die to stray off color tiles).

Still, I voted for him for being an upgrade over Gormek on titans and very useful in pve. Then again in pvp, you’re most probably fighting tougher defenses than your attack, so a Wilbur could swing the advantage easily in your favor where otherwise you’d stand no chance.

Hi all, polls have been revised. Do start voting again thanks!

1 Like

thank you for updating and revising this fun, interesting and helpful poll :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just confirms who are the best heroes lol!!

My fav heroes (2nd maxed Sabina joining in soon)

I’ve got a maxed Alexandrine I think somewhere in my roster!! Kiril goes everywhere with me! I’m so excited about Mielikki so I’m hoping she will join the above gang

2 Likes