Help-advice on levelling (yellow)

The RNG has been stingy to me of late and I’m running into “now what” status on my colors. Specifically, I’m waiting on darts so I can max my Vivica, who is at 3/70. In the meantime, my options are:

1. Justice, at 1/1 - but if I don’t have mats for Viv, he’s clearly going nowhere fast
  2. Chao, at 1/1
  3. Kvasir, at 1/1 - maybe for 3* tourney? I have a pretty good 4* roster and more than a few 5, so I’m not sure where else he would fit.
  4. I have Gan Ju maxed, and just pulled his costume, so I could level it for the stat boost, but I use him basically never, so why?
  5. Bite the bullet and off color feed.

Any thoughts appreciated

I’d do the 3* always handy for 3* tournament and events I’m doing a 2nd kavsir now. And wouldn’t hurt to take chao to 3/70 after always handy for low tol or NT.

2 Likes

Kvasir is one of the best 3* you won’t regret it.

And I off color feed all the time. Just situational and depends on my roster and goals. Sometimes I want to feed everything into one hero to move quick and other times I’ll work on 5 at a time.

I think this is a game of strategy and tactics and you do well to be nimble and don’t be too rigid on any particular method or strategy in general.

3 Likes

Kvasir is worth every feeder. I’ll max three myself. Endless minions.

Chao hits like a limp winnie. Justice can be a pain but her slowness means using emblems to make sure she lasts to fire.

Thanks all. I’ll pump Kvasir to max and then probably off color feed until a portal helps me out. Chao… frankly, I’m low on materials, and maybe I’ll just keep him under glass for a while.

Kvasir definitely. I went all health on him to beef up the minions

Health and attack as on all minion spawners to boost the minions.

If I’m short on mats but I like the hero I will level them up to the limit of my inventory then when I do get them it’s just a short sprint to finish. I have 15 5* at 3/70, so anytime I get the mats I just feed that hero all colors and get them to emblems quick.