šŸ¶ Furdinand - 5* Holy / Yellow from Mighty Pets

New Mighty Pet hero is released: Furdinand

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Furdinand, as well as your thoughts on Furdinand.

Furdinand

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:sun_with_face:
Holy/Yellow
Cleric
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 843 892 1576
4/90 965 1021 1803
Origin Family
Mighty Pets Mighty Pet
Image Aether Power Description
attack-up Attack Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% attack for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Fiend of the Familiars
When a Minion is summoned to any ally, this character gains 5% health and 5% mana. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:hourglass: Ability: Wrath of Pets
When a Fiend is summoned to any enemy, this character deals 85% damage to all enemies. This effect can activate only once per turn.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Bark of Protection
  • Cleanses status ailments from all allies.
  • All allies get +63% defense for 4 turns.
  • All allies share received damage with each other for 4 turns.
  • All allies reflect status ailments and negative stacks for 4 turns.
  • All allies regenerate 732 HP over 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Mighty Pet Family

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Furdinand from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on New Mighty Pets Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Furdinand ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Furdinand.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Furdinand and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Furdinand worth summoning for?

• Would you use Furdinand on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Furdinand ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Furdinand as an opponent?

• Would you give Furdinand Cleric Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Furdinandā€™s character design?

• If you Summoned Furdinand and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Furdinand, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Furdinand when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Furdinand, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Furdinand (or how many Summons youā€™ve done without receiving Furdinand), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If youā€™ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If youā€™d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Furdinand (post release)

:question: Is Furdinand worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if youā€™re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Furdinand would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isnā€™t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Furdinandā€™s Primary Purpose is?

• Cleanser
  • Defense Buffer
  • Damage Sharer (Allies)
  • Ailment and Stack Reflecter
  • Healer (Over Time)

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Furdinand compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Furdinandā€™s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Furdinandā€™s Base Stats?

Note this means Furdinandā€™s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Furdinand worth giving Cleric Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I donā€™t think so
  • Noā€¦ Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Furdinand is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Furdinand is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Furdinand worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Furdinand then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

1 Like

Vivica is crying in a corner

heck, Prof L is probably also crying in a corner

5 Likes

The heal over time is a ordinary heal, no overheal right?
I mean that would be awesome!

1 Like

Full figure picture :slight_smile:

Knew if I get any of the pets heroes, it will be Furdinand since I needed him the least :smiley:
Rhys, Anne and C. Sif are in line in front of him

2 Likes

Is Furdinand almost a Hawthorn? Very similar, but slightly different. Together, maybe it is a super nightmare.

Happy gaming

1 Like

Got him on my 2nd pull. Didnt need a yellow 5* but im liking the looks of him.

3 Likes

got him in 6 or 7 pulls, came back later with enough coins from the event for one more pull and I got a second lol was thinking of doing 2 celidana to flank a bennu with a couple hitters in the wings but furdinand is soooooooooo much better. not a boosted healer but he does a lot, very versatile , and I only need 1 per teamā€¦ to the exchange with her!!! good dog.

2 Likes

I wrote a post about Furdinand and the other 5 star heroes on my blog for those interested: Thank you.

9 Likes

Thx, I read most of you reviews and fine that people may have different view. I like your blogs and it gives inspiration, thank you.

But this time you need to be challenged :wink:
Furdinand got the highest score in your review. Higher than those two that everyone want; Bubbles and Hachiko

The last two have some unique properties.
Bubbles is fast, 480% attack, def down and mindlessā€¦
Hachiko same speed as Furdinand but counter attack to all + 50% critical and on top of it 270% damage to all

Furdinand is neutralized with dispel!

Could you explain your view a bit sharper. Thx

Happy gaming

1 Like

Hello! Itā€™s just the way my grading system works. I loved Bubbles in testing, but thatā€™s not the question Iā€™m trying to answer. Also, all of them are classed within my highest ranking group. I donā€™t view it as a competition between heroes where only one can earn first prize, but I do try to delineate between them based on juice per Special Activation. If we both think these heroes are elite, weā€™re very much on the same page. Even though I have checks and balances, these are always ultimately based on my personal opinion.

Iā€™m never trying to come up with the answer people want to hear; Iā€™m trying to come up with my answer. Doesnā€™t mean Iā€™m right, however, that is my overall objective. Re. Furdinand in particular, itā€™s the Cleanse first in his Special that I feel makes him strong. Yes, you can dispel, but that seems to be the only recourse. And by the time you dispel, I suspect at Average, heā€™s gonna be ready to go again. He could easily create a looping effect which is hard to manage. For that reason, Iā€™ve graded him highly.

Thank you for reading my stuff!

8 Likes

Thank you for clarifying, and pls continue with your high integrity.

Yes, they are both elite heroes. I compared those heroes mainly because they are in the same family. But I also see your point.

We may agree that Toto is the worst one? :joy: I mean, why slow?

Happy gaming

3 Likes

He has some advantages over Hawthorn, but is just slightly behind him, since Hawty overhals and gives mana.

Real strenghts of this Furball are priority cleanse, so no buff blocker works on him, 2) you cant turn his shared dmg+ def up aganist his allies, since he reflects ailments (!!!) // HE IS by far the best and most complete SHARE DMG HERO!

Only dispels work aganist him and pass trough strikes like Zagrog, Sobek and Cobalt

He is by far the best hero in buff booster tourneys :slight_smile: // around 4-5 buffs with ailment reflects. In Buff Booster, he is great tank, otherwise great-er flank

5 Likes

Thank you m8, some very good arguments!

So you Ƥr any synergy using him together with Hawhtorn?

Happy gaming

I would use either or, not togetherā€¦
Ailment reflect are same, and healing per round is overwritten by overheal or vice versa (depends who casted first).

Zircon is a great ally to Furdinand or Hawthorn, preventing anyone to dispell them. Shared dmg also boosts Zircon progressive def up quickly.
Phenexa the bard is also goes great together, adding attacking buffs (att up and crit ), giving direct heal and refreshing buffs of Furball or Shawty Hawty :slight_smile:

Funny lineup :

C. Panther - Furdinand - Phenexa - Zircon - Bastet

Defensive : Cleanse, share dmg, def up, dodge, direct heal, heal per round, overheal per round
Attack : Attack up, crit up, dark def down
Utility : buff prevention, 5% mana gen (bard)

They are slow to start, but you cant make them stop partying after :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So far the best opinion and make sense

1 Like

Wanted Hachiko, pulled Furdinand, really enjoying him on offense and seems to be doing well on defense even non LBed

That damage share really ramps up the attack boost from MM and that reflect is pretty awesome

1 Like

Furdinand is a 5 star Wilbur. He needs logic to use properly. If set off at the right time you can kill the most powerful defense in the game with 3 blows.

Needless to say, Furdinand is a game changer and congratulations to whoever got him.

P.S On offense ā€œDO NOTā€ pair him with a healer or taunt character. Place him with 4 other damage dealers and watch the magic happen.

3 Likes

Furdinand is nothing like wilbur. People use wilbur for shared damage and defense down on the enemy, not for defense up and shared defense on self.

Next week is the one tournament where Furdinand shines the most and of course mine is nowhere near ready. At least heā€™ll still be good in other buff booster tournaments even if they have purple.

3 Likes

If anything, heā€™s like Mica but not really either because Mica doesnā€™t heal and speeds up mana instead.