Got 600 trophies?!?! Join the New Feeder alliance OLYMPIANS RISING for top team OLYMPIANS!

Hey, E&P FANATICS!!

We are unveiling: Olympians Rising.

We are recruiting for our main alliance, OLYMPIANS, which has multiple members hitting the #1 global rank in trophies and breaking 300 in global Alliance ranking.

We take down 9’s and 10’s and even 11 *'s. We have an alliance war K/D of 2.5 to 1. Try maintaining THAT on Call of duty or Battlefield after playing for months and months against the best players in the world!

Need convincing? check the war scores…

We are on a mission to get into the top 100!!! If you think you’re at that level and have at least a 3800 A team, with 25 other fully leveled , or pretty darn close, 4* 's on your bench, ADVANCE DIRECTLY TO “Olympians”!!

We are a good-natured bunch of chain yankers with a lot of fun characters among our ranks. No immediate kicks for missing hits as we understand that this is a game and life happens but we’re also dedicated to advancing. Just drop us a line if you’re going to miss stuff.

Our leaders and elders provide a lot of supportive guidance and because of that… we are forming “OLYMPIANS RISING” . This new feeder alliance will take you from watching titans escape and losing wars to gaining strength and moving towards a legit Top Team. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 600 trophies and 2000 A team to join. We use a specific war strategy that focuses us as a group, causes way more damage and leaves a lot less to chance and fills up your war chest a lot faster. Hello, 4 star ascension items! Look us up RIGHT FRIGGING NOW!

1 Like

Well then… Here we go!!!
Let’s get this party started!!!

Do I sound suitably excited about this? I hope so.

2 Likes

Any of you overachievers and alphas out there won’t be disappointed. You do have to buy the first round of drinks though. Hazing rituals and what not…

Come join!

1 Like

We’ve got space for experienced players with awesome, stacked 5* line-ups down to newbies who have just recieved their first Bane and everyone in between. Olympians and Olympians Rising. The historic alliances for the future!

I’ve been in the main Olympians alliance for over a year, and I can vouch for this bunch. Very supportive and even funny at times, whether by mistake or intentionally!

#deadmeatrising
#deadmeatforleader

Currently boasting the number 1 player in Malta! Come join us.

Currently 100% win ratio in AW for Olympians Rising!

1 Like

Join the Olympians or Olympians Rising. Or don’t. It’s your call but you’ll be missing out if you don’t.

No escaped Titans and No war losses since starting up Olympians Rising!! GET OVER HERE!!!

Great start @Lovefisst!!! Keep up the good work!!!

“All ya need is love” and 600 trophy cups… :metal:

Join today and get a discount! Or don’t! Only one way to find out!

Hmmm… it doesn’t seem like anyone is cool enough to take up the challenge. C’mon everyone, join Olympians!

Well, not everyone… we haven’t got space for EVERYONE to join us… but if between 7 and 12 people would like to join that would be pretty good.

Smash. Bang. Wallop. Destroy.

That’s what Olympians do to titans. Join and see for yourself.