+1 Costume
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
3/55
+1 Costume
3/60
+1 Costume

(Costume is tested, but not released yet.)

Origin Family
Season 2 Lagoon
Image Aether Power Description
counterattack Counterattack At the start of each battle, this Hero counterattacks with 60% of the damage received for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Lament of Regression
  • All enemies get -34% defense for 4 turns.
  • All enemies get -34% attack for 4 turns.
  • Cleanses status ailments from all allies.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

kép

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Lagoon Family
Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

• +3% / +6% / +10% / +15% / +20% attack.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

This section will be updated after release.

Beta Information: N

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Gill-Ra ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Gill-Ra.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Gill-Ra and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Gill-Ra worth summoning for?

• Would you use Gill-Ra on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Gill-Ra ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Gill-Ra as an opponent?

• Would you give Gill-Ra Sorcerer Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Gill-Ra’s character design?

• If you Summoned Gill-Ra and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Gill-Ra, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Gill-Ra when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Gill-Ra, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Gill-Ra (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Gill-Ra), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Rare Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

5 Likes

Feedback Poll - Gill-Ra

:question: Is Gill-Ra worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re summoning for other heroes
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Gill-Ra compared to other 3* Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Gill-Ra is it worth keeping & levelling?

Note this will be roster dependent & not the same for all players.

• None (zero)
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four +

0 voters

:question: How does Gill-Ra’s Special Skill match Gill-Ra’s Base Stats?

Note this means his Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think Gill-Ra’s Primary Purpose is?

• Defense Debuffer
  • Attack Debuffer
  • Cleanser

0 voters

:question: Is Gill-Ra worth giving Sorcerer Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you are focused on Event Competition
  • Yes, compared to other 3* heroes
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: Where do you think Gill-Ra is best suited on defence (in a 3* arena)?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Gill-Ra will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

:question: What do you think is this hero worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Gill-Ra then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

Gill-Ra was Treevil before Treevil existed. She is great to have around for 3* fights and a good sub if you lack Treevil.

If you emblem her her HP is big for a 3*. Before Treevil (or if you don’t have him), nothing came close to her simultaneous A & D drop. A 3* cleanse can be tough to find too.

Definitely worth having, especially without a Treevil.

Great hero!

:beers:

3 Likes

No, she is sorcerer while the tree is wizard.

1 Like

You are correct, thanks. I will edit the original post. I was going if memory.

Wow…What a difference these new heroes make, like Treevil. It makes the older heroes look so weak :pensive: I suppose, they could be viewed as a stepping stone or a case of “if you do not have xx, this hero is better than nothing”

Most F2P and C2P will get use. The natural progression of S1 to S2 to S3, etc. (although there is a valid point of skip S2 after you unlock S3 because power creep outpaced S2 for the most part). They may never land Treevil given you get coins for only two tries per event. A lot of events take depth too, so if you only managed a single Treevil keeping Gill-Ra is useful. ToL, towers, etc.

2 Likes

I’d love to see potential costume for Gill-Ra to be a healer.
Yes, she’s slow, but slow healers are a thing (Vivica, Kunchen, etc.).
Purple have only one 3* healer, Aderyn, and she’s behind paywall that makes F2P unable to get her - having 3* purple healer on S2 would be nice touch, just make her objectivly worse than Aderyn, so nun will still be kinda wanted.
And don’t tell me it’s impossible, C Ameonna is now healer, while her basic version had nothing to do with it.

I’d see her as 3* version of Kiril - small hp reneration + attack buff + def buff. This will be reference to her basic form (- def and -attack for enemies). 3* should be objectivly worse that 4*, but her mana speed makes this by itself - slow instead of average.

2 Likes

Cool idea, just not sure it’s accurate anymore about 3’s being worse than 4’s since Treevil is on legendary quests and diamond teams. Bertulf makes it to 14* titans. I think that barrier has been broken to come degree as crazy as that sounded when I first started ….

1 Like

In the other hand, Treevil is an event hero, not seasonial one. Easly accessible heroes are usually weakier, ESPECIALLY from old seasons like 2. Even freshly added costumes for S2 aren’t that OP.

1 Like

This character reminds me how game has speed up so brutally. Before one of best rush attack characters, now its just another card you might (aka wont) use once in a year.

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s crazy. But unlike Treevil, Gill-Ra was never loved.

3 Likes

My Treevil wasn’t done in time for CF2, so for all non-purple reflect levels on rare Gill-Ra came and crushed it. Mine is simply maxed, no emblems or LB. Even then, she wasn’t a survival concern or anything and her enemy ailments are great!

Treevil IS better, that is unquestionable, but she is a very underrated hero. If you lack Treevil, lost him in a tower, used in war or ToL already, etc. she is great. If you’re not a big spender odds are you have a surplus of sorcerer emblems too.

5 Likes

If the balance update gives the Atlantis costumes the 5% mana bonus, with her 4% mana node at 20, she will be 6 tiles in rush format. C.Gunnar is too, but sometines you can’t bring blue. Just another niche where she could be useful.

1 Like