Frigg or Francine?

Who do you like better & why?

Frigg. Because she is a decent tank, a great flank and good in attacks, useful maybe even on titans.

Francine is also good and unique, but Frigg is more of an allrounder I’d say.

1 Like

Frigg is one of the best Green hero imo. I would definitely go with her. She is devastating to fight against.

1 Like

I’ve lost to both, but Franzy paired with Grazzy was crazy. Almost no chance to cast any ailments at all. Francine is even more rare right now. Not seen many +20 yet.

Frigg forces to be attacked with green to keep her almost calm.

So many green tanks our there.

:rofl:

1 Like

Oh yeah, there is also that :wink: I agree 100%.

1 Like

Francine paired with BK is also pretty bad ■■■ when she has the attack buff and hits your blue heroes :smiley: But yeah they’re both great.

1 Like

Frigggg, one of the best green heroes out there!

1 Like

Definitely Frigg. As a tank, she utterly obliterates you with two (fast!) casts. Can also be used for titan utility to great effect, and is an overall A+ tier hero.

Francine is great, but not Frigg great.

3 Likes

I have Francine @ +15 and love her but I dont have Frigg which i would love. For overall I’d say Frigg for Bragging rights and different color synergy Francine.

I’m not sure how to handle these responses. These don’t address the why Frigg is one of the best green heroes nor does it address whether Francine is one of the best green heroes. The responses feel a bit incomplete.

Even when I think of best green heroes off of the top of my head my list includes: Telluria, Heimdall, Frigg, Kingston, Mother North, Alberich, Evelyn, Lianna, Zeline. There is still a way to rank within those 9 (not even accounting for who I’m forgetting) despite them all being good.

I mean the why should speak for it self, she is a fast def. down hero, not many other options for that alone. Both are rogue so class doesn’t get into play. The choice is either for def down or cleansing. Both are equally important but Frigg can play tank, Francine is more of a flank.

1 Like

I agree with @JAG101836. What do you need at this time? Both are very good heros. These I believe are the best Green 5* heros:

The information is not available for Francine yet as she came out just before the last data collection by Razor. But the others are fairly accurate. These are all the cream of the crop for Green! All A+ or A heros. All are at the top of their game for what they specialize in. If you need a tank, Frigg, Telluria, cKadilen and Heimdall are as good as you can get! If you need flank, you can’t get better than Zeline or Frigg! If you need a straight up sniper or survivability from the wing position, Kingston and Alberich are the best! Francine appears to be best suited for the flank position providing decent damage and a cleanse to the team.

So the question to you is, what do you need - a punishing tank (or flank) like Frigg or a solid true flank like Francine? If you need a flank that could also serve as a tank in certain tournaments, raids and wars, I would go with Frigg. If you need a cleanser that can do some damage with decent stats, go for Francine.

5 Likes

Faced a plus 20 Francine as a tank in the VF war recently and she smoked me with that cleanse every turn…took me by surprise. And the damage was darn hurtful too. I still say Frigg is the right hero to ascend first, but Francine is no slouch!

2 Likes

MN feels slighted by this list. No porridge for you!!

2 Likes

I have run into similar situations with both @Rduke77! For me, Frigg would be my choice as I’m planning to eventually replace Telluria at tank, but that is my personal choice. @Olmor has to look at his roster and decide what he needs. :wink:

2 Likes

I love both but Frigg is the better overall hero imo. I use her as tank for raid defense and wins and losses typically average out over time (typically hovering between 2600-2700). As the only 5* green regular def debuffer she shines for titans as well (provided of course that tiles are there). I usually run at least one green mono every war and her special coupled with the other greens destroys other heroes regardless of element. So she is defense, offense, and titans for me.

Francine is awesome but she’s a little more limited for me. Typically I only use her for raids and wars, which is less than I run Frigg. Her extra damage is great against blue though and she pairs quite well with Frigg. Usually I see at least one defense running two blues and I’ll go mono green with Frigg and Francine to great effect. I would like to max Vanda eventually to get the Halloween hero bonus but that’ll take time. Suffice to say that I only run Francine on select offenses. Her status ailment cleanse is useful, but I usually focus on what makes her a great attacker as opposed to her utility.

3 Likes

IMO, in green category, Frigg and Francine are so rare.

1. Def down is only buddy (sturdy support) which is a fixed -34% in 3 turn applied to-3 enemies. Frigg applied to all enemies and max to -44% def down.
  2. Frigg is faster over Buddy, and Buddy is a 4*.

Francine has unique skill but not so rare, it is similiar to Zeline (fast) and Lady Locke (avarage) (if we have it).
And fast cleanse green Caedmon.C (sturdy support).

Frigg and Francine both pair well with Evelyn/Almur. But Frigg is better for Titan (additional def down, the replacemenet of Buddy) and also good for raid, great for defense.

Notes: I do not have Frigg, I still leveling Evelyn, then Francine, but if I can get Frigg, I would choose Frigg 1st, even I would stop Evelyn at 3.70 and wait for Almur from valhalla instead.

2 Likes

francine at 908/801/1465 reliably helps holding this healer free defense above 2.6k. yesterday i was raided 33 times in one hour while breaking to over 2.8k on defence only, ended up in the same spot of 2654 trophies.

3 Likes

Also don’t forget that Frigg has a very important factior. You need to play the board according to Frigg, This can often be a major disadvantage for the attacker. You can’t leave too many green tiles or else you are ■■■■■

2 Likes

Yea, always bring green against a frigg.

1 Like