Frigg as tank, Krampus on flank? Help needed in defence

Hi all! As f2p I’ve been blessed lately with a few good 5* tanks: Frigg, Krampus and costume of Vivica (not fully ascended, but it’s a matter of time). I dont have much offensive heroes so I would appreciate your advice which one should be mine center tank and what team should I play. Krampus is an obvious choice but his colour makes Frigg ulti bit useless. Vivica should be 4/4 in few weeks. Also I was lucky to pull out Bertille, so another 5* green is coming, but I don’t see her on defence with this rooster. Thank you for all advice.
Screenshot_20210111-181757_Empires

I’d wait until Frigg has more emblems. Frigg next to Krampus isn’t useless because people aren’t bringning Red to a Krampus party, so Frigg should get at least one hit off.

F2P ? I think not . Maybe Cheap 2 play . Like you don’t spend much bit you not getting all those rare Heroes as Free 2 Play.

Do I hear someone being jealous? :wink: Of course it is possible to pull those heroes without spending. Just save EHTs for the Christmas event and Valhalla coins for Frigg.

Impossible? No. Very lucky? Yes

@Sion I agree with above. If you use Krampus as tank, Frigg would suit well in the flank imo.

Of course it’s possible to pull all those Heroes without spending . Especially Frigg :wink:

You’ll need a red hitter for tank.
Krampe & Frigg should be flanks.

Krampe tank Frigg flank is bad, since Frigg will be attacked by greens anyway.

Anzogh, Grazzy, JF, Gravey, cAz, Zimi, Vanda, Reuben, the red ninja lady & even Ares are good choices.