Flags vs war chest percent – How many flags do you need to use in War for it to count toward your War Chest participation? [Answer: Just 1]

Does using 1 flag allow you 100% participating for war chest? I thought it did since newer players don’t have 6 teams to use but as long as they use 1 they’d get full chest. Is that the case? Basically as long as you do something you get counted as participating in that war?

Yep, indeed, using 1 flag per war allows you to have 100% participation at the war chest.

2 Likes

As near as I can tell, the participation % is based on the number of points towards filling a chest a player is active in producing, whether that participation is 1 flag or 6. So if a player uses only one flag in a victorious war they will effectively be credited with 20% participation for the current chest, whereas a player using 6 flags in a losing war will only be credited with 4% for it when the current chest is filled.

1 Like

Using 1 flag in a losing war also only gives 4%. Its not the number of flags its the act of participation that seems to drive the number. I was fairly sure it was you got participation vif you used at least 1 flag even if you lose. There is an issue regarding this and I wanted to check here as other sites tend to be less reliable…a lot less.

1 Like

It is my understanding that all you need to do to be counted for “full participation” in a war is to put up a 5 hero defense team and use 1 flag in the war. Which is kind of sad, I think every warring player should use all 6 flags, even if their last flags are just a bunch of unleveled 1* junk they churned out of their TC at the last minute.

To me, not using all war flags is the equivalent of logging on with 3 titan flags and only hitting the titan once. …. seriously, why? Why even bother being in an alliance in the first place?

4 Likes

It would really help a lot if the game is set for leaders to not allow war chests for non participating members as it is unfair for them to collect items from the war chest but they did not participate in wars

I didn’t want to make a new thread for this, but I had exactly 80% participation for war and opened the chest, I got basically nothing in it, it says 80%+ will give me the proper full rewards, no way this here what I received was the proper rewards, surely?