🏆 Fianna – 3* Nature / Green from Plain Hunters

New Monster Hunter Hero is released: Fianna

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Fianna, as well as your thoughts on Fianna.

Fianna

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star:
Rare
:leaves:
Nature/Green
Ranger
A
Average
Level Attack Defense Health

3/50
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
3/55 591 514 890
3/60 730 635 1100
Origin Family
Covenant of Champions Monster Hunter
Image Aether Power Description
fiend-resist Fiend Resist At the start of each battle, this Hero is immune to new Fiends for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:hourglass: Ability: Status effect on Special
When this character casts their Special Skill, they give a Hunter’s Mark on a random enemy. The target receives 150 damage over 3 turns. If a target already has this effect, the duration will be refreshed and the damage will be increased with 150, up to 1500 damage in total.
:hourglass: Ability: Special Skill Damage Reduction
This character has a 10% chance to negate -100% of the direct damage received from Special Skills.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Bone Arrow
  • Deals 225% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • Summons a Bone Trap Fiend for the target and nearby enemies. The Fiend damages the enemy with 45% attack each turn. The damage increases by 8% each turn, up to a maximum of 93%.
  • The Bone Trap Fiend absorbs healing and disappears when it has absorbed health equal to 35% of its owner’s max health.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Monster Hunter family
Bonus for 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 Heroes:

+5% / +10% / +15% / +20% attack

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

There appear to be no changes to Fianna from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.

Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on New Covenant of Champions Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Fianna ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Fianna.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Fianna and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Fianna worth summoning for?

• Would you use Fianna on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Fianna ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Fianna as an opponent?

• Would you give Fianna Ranger Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Fianna’s character design?

• If you Summoned Fianna and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Fianna, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Fianna when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Fianna, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Fianna (or how many Summons you’ve done without receiving Fianna), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Rare Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

3 Likes

Feedback Poll - Fianna

:question: Is Fianna worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if you’re summoning for other heroes
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Fianna compared to other 3* Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Fianna is it worth keeping & levelling?

Note this will be roster dependent & not the same for all players.

• None (zero)
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four +

0 voters

:question: How does Fianna’s Special Skill match Fianna’s Base Stats?

Note this means Fianna’s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: What do you think Fianna’s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Fiend Summoner

0 voters

:question: Is Fianna worth giving Ranger Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Yes, but only if you are focused on Event Competition
  • Yes, compared to other 3* heroes
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No… Not at all.

0 voters

:question: Where do you think Fianna is best suited on defence (in a 3* arena)?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Fianna will be best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

:question: What do you think is Fianna worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Fianna then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecing Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecing Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

Got her together with Prisca and Kiril aka first and main course for Fianna. :yum:

Like her a lot, not so many good 3* fiend summoners and I think she can shine together with BFF Dawn. Let’s see

11 Likes

Congratulations! I also pulled her.

6 Likes

Is there other 3* fiend summoner besides Vollermork? Btw Vollermork truly pales compared to this huntress. Slower and does less. Yes, summons fiends for all heroes but othewise does nothing.

Also thinking she and Dawn would play together nicely, especially for Bloody Battle tourneys.

3 Likes

I think she will be terrific in the raid tournaments. Can’t wait to use her

1 Like

Could you please share your emblem pathway? I just finished leveling her up and ready to emblem her up and LB. Thanks!

2 Likes

Here’s mine. Atk priority

4 Likes

What the status looks like after all that? Thx

1 Like

There you go, here she is

2 Likes

My apologies, i thought I posted that pic as well. Here are the stats

6 Likes

Are you happy with the defensive path you have chosen? I have to choose attack or defensive and I can’t decide which would be better for this character. Any thoughts after these few months?

1 Like

I am happy but had not so many occasions to try her out to be honest. She did well with Dawn and Zarel last week (or the week before that :roll_eyes:).

So yes, still happy but I hope I can test a little bit more in the near future.

2 Likes

There are 2 main uses for Fianna, in 3* tournaments and for Rare stages in Challenge Events. In the case of Events, you want the highest tile and SS damage, so if your target is to rank well in Rare, then Attack → HP would be the better choice

1 Like

I am only interested in 3* tournaments. For the rare stages of events I already have other teams (mainly mono blue, cGunnar, Nordri, cUlmer, Karil etc) so this is not my priority.

I want to make my decision considering only 3* tournaments :wink:

I’m trying to figure out if I should upgrade her or Peters next, what does anyone think?

(Sidenote, how does Hansel rate among these two?)

Comparing Fianna with a 4* is an obvious answer. Peter is fast, hits harder and silence opponent. But look at the usage and your game play. Fianna is the best fiend hero for 3* at the moment and can be good in 3* tourney esp bloody battle. She can also be used for against minion heroes, to push the minions away. I don’t have many fiend heroes, so she’s my priority and just manage to lb and put some mats on her. One of her weakness is low health(3* about 1k ish). Pair her with health booster heroes and/or spirit link(share damage). And she is good to go!

2 Likes

Fianna on LB2:

3 Likes

And she’s amazing for challenge events stages when you have blue reflect

TY both!