👑 [Feb 2020] Knights of Avalon Challenge Event – Guides, Discussion & Summoning Results

Overall I’m pretty happy with my final standings.

I did kinda try to compete in Rare to try for the tabard but I ended up at the point where I was just burning items and chasing my tail… so I stopped :stuck_out_tongue:

I originally was JUST going to compete in Rare & just complete Epic & Legendary… But as I said, I ended up just chasing my tail in Rare so I went & redid some Epic… Ended up easily pushing into the 5k bracket, probably could have made 500 if I’d put some more & earlier effort in.

Legendary I let slip this time… Tried running thru it in Mono but ended up with a really bad score… Didn’t bother going back & wasting WE on improving every stage… Next event I’ll go back to running 3-2 or 2-2-1 through legendary… Doing that usually nets me in the top 10k, allowing a potential platform to push top 1k.

Teams:

Rare
Mainly used the 4-1 team. But also ran the two mono teams a fair bit (Green & Red)

Epic
Used either Mono Red or Mono Green here. Need to work a bit more on troops lol

Legendary
As I said, only used Mono Red here… If I could “Do Again” I would probably have run through using 3-2 with Red & Purple heavy stacks… Ahh well

Final Standings:

Rare

Epic
Screenshot_20200217-104324_Empires

Legendary

Rewards:

Main goal was the World Energy Flasks which I happily got in all tiers. The bonus 3x Titan & Raid flasks are nice… Plus the summons tokens which have been banked for now.

Oh and the +30 backpacks are nothing to complain about either :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes