Farming 2022 tips

Hey there.

First the fish. What is the best place to farm troops nowadays? In s1, s2 and s3.

Now the fishing rod. What is the best place to look for current farming info? Barry Farmz was great, but I have found some AR info out of date, discovered better stages for recruits for example. YT vids seem to focus on XP not specific items.

1 Like

Troops should be farmed in lower levels of S1 imo.

8.7 n 5.8 still the place to go?

1 Like

You mean troops or recruits?

Troops.

Troops. 20 of 'em.

I always remember getting troops that I had no need for in those beginner levels. Now, no matter where I farm, the drop is still max 2 troops.

That tells me I should just go on farming without regard to troops; however, a player below say 20 WE flags should trust lower levels for troops and trainers

S1 8-7 always did me well for troops, nowadays though I only really do s1 for elite enemies for pov

Thanks. But where do you go for troops during AR?

1 Like

I’ve found 9-10 quite good as it’s only 3we

2 Likes

During the month, I do a lot of S1 : 8.7 to ensure enough of LoL crafting mats and nuggets.

Though in Atlantis, I do 90% of my farming in 1.2 for speedy turnaround time and get everything… balance 10% I do 9.10

During Valhalla, I do 1.1 & 1.2 for speedy turnaround. I collect highest nuggets during Valhalla + of course everything else.

Most of my farming is done at WEF @ 3.

I don’t care about those avatars…. & also don’t chase XP like crazy…. Which helps me load up all farmable crafting & ascension mats easily.

Becoz of all the speedy levels I do…. I hardly use my loot tickets…. Which nicely piling up to be used someday when I chase level 100… currently at 86 :wink:

4 Likes

Have you got any tips on getting troops for the op?

1 Like

The reason I wrote my comment with all details = to communicate that by farming thruout the month at 3 WE across the 3 seasons, I collect everything, which include loads of 1, 2* troops too.

In the name of efficiency across all the needed stuff, I chose to skip avatars & only farm in the places I have written above for reasons explained.

2 Likes

Yes I understand avies and xp can mean sfa in reality, I was just asking if you had any feedback on troops.

I already answered that query of yours

You did, I was explaining why I was asking. No worries :+1:

Actually, my biggest question is where to look for information. I used troops as an example, but I also look for roots or even leather strips. So throw me a fishing rod. Where is the knowledge now?

I used to love Mai’s guide, then Barry Farmz Here. Now I am lost in a scarry new world :slight_smile:

Thank you both, though. Seems Im farming like you guys.

1 Like

Yes nowadays it’s really a case of get as far as you can in s2, s3 and s4. The higher the level the greater the rewards to put it simply.

My simple answer to both above queries is…. I don’t go searching for anything specific.

While doing what I have described, I collect a lot of everything….

The key point of my strategy is maximum farming possible @ 3 WE….

Atlantis levels I mentioned gives me loads of everything
&
Valhalla gives me more of the 3* / 4* crafting & ascension mats.

I found AR 1.2, 6.9, 9.4, 9.8 and 9.10 all N to be better than higher stages that should give ori nuggets or roots.

Burning 56 flags now on 9.10, later gonna do same on 1.2 and 3.4 (supposed to be good for troops) and compare troops gained.

1 Like

My experience is different. Higher levels may or may not give the WE to mats ratio efficiency.

I do 3 WE v/s all kinds of mats and without using loot tickets = I do the 1.1 & 1.2 normal levels …. Speedily.

This way I maximise everything.

Also, I use one loot ticket at a time… it gives me better out -put instead of 10 LTs together… Have tried multiple LTs together and seen, it gives less.

So I go by personal experience, instead of all those research data.