Im looking for an alliance. I know shocking!

Bit different from a post trying to advertise for an alliance but instead im looking for one.

What im looking for:
People under 6k defense, i dont wanna be an janitor to people who pay. Looking for an alliance which is 5.8k and under ideally 5k-5.8k group.

Active players that hit titans, a titan cap is nice to save wasting battle items but ill always hit multiple times happily.

No left war flags, i hate people who leave flags often. Just want people who use flags against people their power. Prefer purple tanks and fast wars anything but open.

Dedicated player needing a long term place that fits these things. I dont spend nor want to play with loads that do, nothing personal but just cleaning up isnt fun nor is versing the top tier every war.

3 Likes

There are quite a few alliances I can think of that that fit your requests
Dragon Cohort TMA @Mimi6869
TBD @Sarah2
Erebor the Lonely Mountain @Smaug_the_Golden
The Pirates Horde @Steve9999
Apex-predators @Dudeious.Maximus
And I’m certain there are others I’m just not thinking to capacity today
Good luck wherever you land!

9 Likes

Thankyou for your comment!

Im sure it will be very helpful! Just after i had to leave my own alliance that i ran for a few years i havent found a place that isnt filled with stronger/paying players (like my original) and every other i have tried since is left flags, no titan ideas forcing me to flask to kill them so battle items etc. Arent wasted lol.

Game changed alot since 2lb, 5* troops and the power creep of new event heros so trying to find a permanent place where i can have fun even with my limited roster (though i usually do well)

1 Like

Not sure we be good fit for @Justwannahavefun

Will throw our info in anyway … Init to win it.

Well we do have quite a few players, probably 8-10 with over 6k teams rest just under but probably will end up being 6k.
We do face 6k teams in war and under matchmaking is pretty good with us.

But we on 11* titans
War ffa best defence (bit of strategy is used mainly common sense) all flags used.
We do complete allaince event don’t compete
MT do what you can.
Any issue like be busy next few days just mention it and all is gravy

:star:Apex-predators :star:

6 Likes

We have a lively group at whatthewhat, several forum regulars. Some players over 6K, most if us not. We’ve been slaying 13*, but nobody cares when I throw in a 12K tickle. We use blue or purple tanks. Lots of irreverent chat, but also we help each other.

2 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout @L33tVortex12596 :kissing_heart: Touched to be included among such fantastic alliances. :slightly_smiling_face: I don’t think we will be a good fit for you @Justwannahavefun as at least half of our war defenses are in the 6-6.5K range. We are also full at the moment.

With that said looks like you’ve got a great offer with the awesome @Dudeious.Maximus already! Definitely worth pursuing that one :dragon::fire:

Best of luck and I hope you find a perfect permanent home!

If you find yourself in need of a home again in the future, Erebor is always happy to welcome you for a visit :mountain:

6 Likes

Hello! I think Crew-Rogues can be a nice place with these criteria. @Bzzinator their leader can tell you more. If you use line her line id is bzzldy to have a private chat.

2 Likes

The Guardians Family has something for everyone! You might try Guardians of the North. They have a few over 6k, but they’re mostly f2p or c2p there. They’re open and will welcome you gladly. They send people to our casual play alliance or retirement alliance if they miss war flags. If you don’t like it there, let me know and we can go visit our others until we find your new home. My Line id is ckara7. We’d love to have you in the family!

2 Likes

Be more than happy to have you join us, 7empest. We are an established international alliance with only couple of members 6k defense. Fighting 11-12 titans, we usually let the 13 go. One of our members formally had her own alliance, she is, much happier with us. It is expected that if you are in war, use all flags. But we also realize that the real world comes first and sometimes things happen. Feel free to check us out.

Captain Gritt

2 Likes

Our official name is The 7empest

2 Likes

Have you tried looking at alliance recruitment in game chat?

I don’t recommend it

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @L33tVortex12596. TBD Part Deux have a range of player levels and hero rosters. Some teammates have only just started playing, and others have been playing for years. Some are F2P , VC2P, C2P and others like to try their luck at the Summons portal more often than others. But, we come together at wars and are chaining 13* titans.

Although, we probably won’t be a good fit if you’re looking for less than 6k defenses - we have several. But, the majority don’t :thinking:.

@Bear72 - would Rage 2.0 be a good fit?

GL on your E&P journey @Justwannahavefun

3 Likes

Yeah its a nightmare lol, the alliances are often not at all like advertised or theyre top 100 and im definitely not that haha

3 Likes

Btw i do appreciate everyone commenting and sharing! I am taking notes and checking everyone out :slight_smile:

So even if i dont join straight away i will have the names saved for future reference if needed

5 Likes

Hey there.
I’m looking for a long term, reliable, active member and from your description you fit the bill perfectly. Most players are above 5,000 although I have a handful under that trophy level. We have Titans currently capped at 10*s. I kick for missed war flags, hence this opening, but we win the majority of our wars and a minimum of 20 players always take part.
My Alliance name is Sirens&Tritons and we’ve been running for 6 years. We’re all very friendly and welcoming. Please feel free to check us out and if we’re not for you, that’s absolutely ok :blush:
Best wishes
Becky (WonderSquirrel3)

2 Likes

Just to echo @Sarah2 - TBD doesn’t take itself too seriously. We do have a mix of levels, from 25 to just over 100. Most teams are below 6k but we do have 3-4 heavy hitters. Sounds like we might be on the cusp of what you’re looking for.

TL:Dr Sarah put it very well.

2 Likes

I created a new alliance yesterday. Came back to this game after a 6 months break, was kicked out from my previous alliance. Thought of creating a new one myself.

You’ll be promoted to Elder right away and Co-Leader within 15 days. And if you are superactive and likes to be in control of things, I might as well make you Leader.

Alliance Name : Titan & War Lords

• Maximus Prime Jr.

Not looking for a new alliance or to be leader, just trying to find a place already setup that i can join and continue there.

I like 10* +titans and wars with alot of people, plus running an alliance for a few years im happy just to be a member now as i may always need to move on if i fall behind again by not spending etc.

2 Likes

You’ve got lots of offers - congrats! Can I suggest visiting those groups, so you can make an informed decision. The right group won’t care about you not spending.

GL

2 Likes

Im currently in an alliance so war locked but i am taking notes an checking the places out.

Its not so much about people not liking people who dont spend as i ran my own alliance for years but when you are mile behind people that always spend to get the new and broken heros its just not fun.

But every comment is helpful as i will check them out and keep notes of them for future as i try find the right place but definitely some nice offers! Just need to make sure its a place i can have fun and enjoy war with my limited FTP and mostly 4* roster

1 Like