☀ Eset – Season 5 Hero – 5* Holy / Yellow: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

it does for titans :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve had Eset at 4 80, with 20 emblems for a few weeks now. She has been very useful for me beyond titans and fast wars. Are people missing her passive, which has a 70 percent chance of occurring? Also, the yellow tile damage increase makes a big difference.

I’m not saying she’s one of the best heroes in the game or anything. But I also don’t think she is underpowered. Her special skill is usually enough to tilt the balance of a raid or war battle, which is what a slow hero should do.

4 Likes

Pulled her today, pretty stoked as i was lacking a yellow stone boost for titans

3 Likes

She is freaking awesome, and i love the animation of her special

8 Likes

Where’s she gone?

5 Likes

has she developed the power to turn invisible?

2 Likes

I think so, must have joined The Incognitos

4 Likes

I got Eset in my hunt for Sneferu.

Anyone with Eset have tips on usage once I get her to 4/80?

2 Likes

I run her on cleanse wars on defense , farm map stages, she is always on one of my 3-1-1 war teams, and she is awesome against titans

3 Likes

I pulled her today. I’m happy. I’m 100% certain i can find uses for her… I just hate how long it takes me to level heroes these days (because i run 4 tc20s).

2 Likes

I’ve had her at 3/70 for a long time waiting on darts. Even at 3/70 she’s great on titans, and fun elsewhere too. I know she’s not the greatest but I think she’s really fun. However with whatever they’re doing with overheal/max reduction, l etc…I may be giving the darts to Horus instead

1 Like

How to Eset a titan:
build up all relevant buffs/debuffs.
spam Eset via usage of battle items; mana pots, hurricane, tornado

Even though she’s a tile booster, her main damage contribution comes from her hits, so treat her like Pengi. Don’t try to maximize number of yellow tiles and delay her. It’s a dps loss.

1 Like

I’ve had her at 3/70 for ages too - I’m levelling her competition (Nemesis / Queen G) to 3/70 and then will make a decision - also taking emblems into account.

I agree that she’s pretty awesome on purple titans - I’m tempted to give her the darts because of her additional hits and fun factor. I love Kinsaishi - the 3* ninja.

1 Like

I wanted her when she was released…but alas no luck! Depending upon your existing team she’s great on a titan team…my coach got her and said she has really shined against the purple titans.

2 Likes

Pretty much exactly the reason why I want her myself…! Not just for titans, but just for the fun factor of the random hits! :smiley: But, I’ve not been so fortunate

Unfortunately, I think that i’ve convinced myself that Meresankh is not the hero for me…

2 Likes

I am using her on vf war also, dark tank and holy flanks. She and Leo CC are amazing in pair. I like her a lot

1 Like

I did a 178k hit on a 14* purple titan yesterday. Had a decent enough board but my team was:

Miki / Bobo / Franz / cGjackel / Eset (3/70)

Ridiculous.

@Orion_Fervor I think you might be right. She’s dropped out of contention for me too.

3 Likes

I still do not have a holy defense down… So probably mixing in costume brienne jackal and franz… And just spam mana pots… But… I don’t do that often… Because i hate using battle items… But… Every now and then… Not so bad.

Just pulled her. Is she still good?

1 Like

Empire’s next top model

6 Likes