🧪 Early Information on Updated Tower of Magic Event [Part of The Beta Beat v57]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the Tower of Magic Event (new Ninja Tower like Event).

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

Updated Event – Tower of Magic!!

In this topic I will just mention the changes the differences from the already released event.
For general information about the event you can read the master topic:

The combined floor count is still 75, and we still have the Magic Curses the same way as we had earlier.

In the Updated event the new magic heroes are also added as a boss from this topic:

Boss / Floor information (Graphics created by @birksg):

The portal is adjusted to have featured heroes, and the chances are changed a bit.

Featured heroes: Telonius, Camilla, Ray

Classic Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 64.3% (was 63.1% earlier)
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 1.2% (was 1.5% earlier)

Event Heroes

• Rare Event Hero: 6.7% (was 7.9% earlier)
  • Epic Event Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Event Hero: 0.3% (was 1.0% earlier)
  • Legendary Featured Event Hero: 1.0% (was 0.0% earlier)

Bonus Draw

• Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• Mar 22 2023 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

8 Likes

Worth noting that the initial testing of the reworked Ninja Tower still had 75 floors too as they focus on the normal floors first before adjusting the impossible mode back down to 25 floors.

EDIT: or maybe I am wrong :grimacing:

3 Likes

We will see when V57 is released.

Thanks for the thread @PlayForFun and thanks for the graphics @birksg !!

2 Likes

Legendary event heroes increased to 1.3% versus 1.0% previously. That additional 0.3% clearly comes from the Legendary classic heroes. A clear win.

Some love featured heroes, some don’t.

Rare event hero odds go down for some reason increasing the odds for rare classic. Not good, but for many the legendary odds are more important.

2 Likes

I hope challenge event(non challenge festival) portal follows the trend.(1 % odd for 3 featured legendary heros and .3 % for other event legendary heros.

Otherwise it’s really hard to get a hero you want even you pay hundreds $

There will be more Magic Heroes eventually. Odds for specific heroes will be even lower eventually.

It’s a good move for this upcoming portal when the pool is not as diluted.

1 Like

Closed as the updated Tower of Magic event is live.
You can continue discuss it here: