šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Updated Costume Event (The Masquerade) [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

Isnā€™t it take-two or something?

will these costumes be available when the costume portal opens next on 11 july?

Take Two and Zynga merged. Completed by now.

TT is still listed. Ultimate holding company.
Brand name Take Two for PC and Co sole Gaming arm.

Zynga is the one of 2 penultimate holding companies (there is a wholly owned TT subsidiary that serves as the active operational company, I think)
Brand name Zynga for mobile gaming. Zynga has been delisted.

SGG is one of the many 100% owned subsidiaries managed by Zynga.

So Zynga is overall developer. SGG is the ā€œminionā€ developer.

1 Like

Listed in OP : Obakan and Vivica. Per beta testing.

At least one costume will be released.

Which one ? Nobody knows for sure.

unless iā€™m blind i see nothing about this in the OP

Itā€™s this thread. Sorry

gotcha, cheers.

theyā€™re gonna make us wait right till the end for Quintus and Domitia arenā€™t they? :rofl:

1 Like

I think so. Zynga will milk revenue streams as long as they can.

At this point it is highly unlikely that we will see these costumes in the July 11 as Version 50 most likely will not be released next week.

So it looks like these will be only released on September 5th.

2 Likes

This is partially good news at least as it may give time for them to add in testing for further costumes of the epic & rare variety so there is a reason to use free keys.

1 Like

And now we can accumulate more keys till next costume chamber when these new costumes will arrive.

2 Likes

Version 49 was released 24 days ago (according to the release note thread), and the pattern seems to be one version each month. I would think version 50 would be out next week.

I am expecting at least 1 more Beta build of V50.
Maybe on next Monday.

So there will not be 1 free week to release the V50 before July 11th

At least I will accumulate keys waiting until more 4* secondary costumes arrive. And maybe 3*? No problem with waiting, I donā€™t want Klaern.

1 Like

I am really hoping for new 3-4 star costumes (I still not have all of them, but diluting the options will mean less chance for a dupe)

2 Likes

I really want to wait with using my keys until they add ALL S1 2nd costumes and with using my Atlantis coins until they add ALL costumes. Somehow Iā€™m afraid that they will make us wait for a very long timeā€¦ We still havenā€™t heard about more rare and epic costumes for S2. Or worse if theyā€™re going to release costumes like for 50-60% of heroes onlyā€¦ That would be the worstā€¦ All or none.

1 Like

My heart fluttered when I saw 4 keys in my loot. :flushed::laughing:

Nooooo ā€¦, I am about to eat up my now stripped S1 3*. To free up roster space.

Remember they released all 4 S2 costumes at one go. Those who wanted these S2 costumes went whaling. After that ā€¦, inactivity.

Think Zynga realised their mistake and learnt their lesson. Hence the trickle of new costumes after that.

2 Likes

I feel if they release new costumes, they should also buff the old costumes. Otherwise forcing the player to pull for the 2nd costume to get boosted stats?

If they want the new skill from the new costume, they can pull it. But the stat boost should match!

4 Likes