šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on the September 2019 HOTM (Grazul, formerly Nadnog)

poor Anzogh getting a lot of hatred, but in a red stack he fits mich better and contributes more. Grazul is more like a wildcardā€¦most interesting maybe for the ones who run 4-1, 3-2 or 3-1-1, to reduce the responsibility of the support of the main color, that is where Grazul could fit good; a time buyer to work your main colour. For example, she seems good to counter Kunchen tanks avoiding his defense reduction, although this may require good synchronization as immunity to negative effects lasts only 2 turns, but balanced for very fast mana speed.

Gonna try to get her (pls RNG give me healers)

2 Likes

Been thinking of running a flank with her and grave, what do you guys think? I know itā€™ll be a good offensive combo but is defense to light? Iā€™ll probably run Margaret next to her for dodging. Seshat will be there but not sure who the tank will be yetā€¦

Logical, a blue one should be. The opponent will use a stack of greens. Not so good for your red flanks :slight_smile: A talented Richard is a very strong tank, being paladin too. I wouldnā€™t use Aegir. Then the middle would be most passive and a good opponent will take it down easier.

Yes please, I love to fill my heroes chest with 6 flags.

1 Like

You canā€™t! You need 8 flags. Lol.
Well, unless tournament is on and you are still hanging in there.

Yeah my bad, of course itā€™s 8 flags. Well it may be even more than 8 but not if thereā€™s Margaret in someoneā€™s defense :grinning:

2 Likes

Or perhaps with 6 if you use the Force :rofl: I didnā€™t pull Margaret and I didnā€™t even try. I would have fed her instantly :rofl:

Small Giant posted a modified image of Grazul as part of a Facebook promotion:

11 Likes

Grazul in prĆŖt-Ć -porter orc. :grin: :

12 posts were merged into an existing topic: Grazul ā€“ New September 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

A post was merged into an existing topic: Grazul ā€“ New September 2019 HOTM (Hero of the Month): First Thoughts & Discussion

Visage hideax.
20 characters.

I see a lot of pessimism in this thread

Can I say she is my absolute dream hero.

I LOVE healers and she will be the best healer for the team by far.

If the odds are in my favour that isā€¦ Sighā€¦

I have a ten pull, 5+ Atlantis coins and 14EHT to play with. Will use in that order. But prefer to use EHT in October during seasonal event.

@FrenziedEye good luck to you, I got her with 22 tokens. Itā€™s the first hotm I chased at the start of the month since eve who I got on my 2nd token.

4 Likes

I want to resist chasing her, because Iā€™m interested big time in the next twoā€¦ but Iā€™m seeing more and more uses for herā€¦ I might give it a go with the challenge eventā€¦ idk

1 Like

Hi! Iā€™ve already got Triton and just got Grazul today as a bonus draw. Can anybody advise me how to arrange them in defense team? Should Grazul be a tank with Triton flanking her on the left? Or is it better to put Triton in left corner with Grazul beside him? If it matters current tank in defense team is Li Xiu with few emblems; can be replaced though if needed.

1 Like

Wow. I got the same pull from Atlantis. Triton and Grazulā€¦

Iā€™m gonna try Grazul tank and Triton left flank

1 Like

I prefer tank to make some damage or much healing (32% and more), so probably gonna put Grazul in left corner or next to tank. Iā€™ve been fast feeding her and playing a lot in attack team and found out that the most valuable skill of hers is ā€œstatus ailments resistā€, not healing actually.
Maybe sheā€™ll be good next to Boril tank, other healer or some hero with high defense.

1 Like

Triton would be ok but if you have better options like 5 stars, use them instead.