šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the October 2022 HOTM -- Celidana [Part of The Beta Beat V50]

It annoyed me to see that tooā€¦ But i guess it is better than what they did to zagrog initiallyā€¦ Passiveā€¦ No effect to attack powerā€¦ Elementalā€¦ Attack upā€¦

Come onā€¦ How can a hero not feast on their own elemental.

Yes, thatā€™s a bit redundant abilityā€¦

She is counter to purple lady very slow speedā€¦and devastating special skill

1 Like

i would agree if Celidana had also cleansing and protected and healed all heroes. As she is right now, she wonā€™t counter Alfrike very much, unless you use two copies.

1 Like

She is new gen guin without the mana cut. This hero made me wish guin got a buff instead

2 Likes

In summary; i did not like it. Is there anyone out there needs a slow healer. Especially a hero only heals three. Vivica-C second costume has better special skill, and considering there will be a family bonus for S1 heroes in the near future too, i could say, this hero is already out-dated before its release :rofl:

3 Likes

Celidanaā€¦the klaern of healers?
Iā€™m pretty sure even the name is just something they just made up on the spot

Can this defence up be reversed by Guan yuā€™s DD? If so this hero is pretty much close to useless

1 Like

This is much worse than Hulda case. There is no Hp Boosted removal like minion case.

In no purple raid tournament, it will be really hard to take down this hero without specific 5*. The +50% undispellable defense up tie with huge Hp Boosted is too powerful for HotM.

This effect can be reversed by Louhi and cWhite Rabbit too.

2 Likes

This is pretty much what zulag is supposed to be imo. This hero is like 2 years too late

Even then she is quite unstable to use as tank. Only really a flank hero because she cannot take hits to save her niche

1 Like

All uncleansable defense down skills can revert it.

Zulag at least is Average, not Slowā€¦

Uhh , slow hiler to the caster and nerby allies. It is a very nice concept. Give it less boost hp and make IT to all allies.

2 Likes

She could have potential to become a problem in rush. for caster and nearby effect, sheā€™s best at flank. Imagine this: Have your typical Alfrike at tank, flanked by this hotm and Khufu, with MN and costume Ariel at wing. The boosted health from Ariel, also keeps this hotmā€™s boostwd health skills active much longer

1 Like

@PlayForFun You forgot the beta-beat tag on this topic. I was looking for it and couldnā€™t find it at first.

2 Likes

Thx, I have added that tag to the topic.

2 Likes

Well, we had such a great HOTM streak!

Sadly, it came to an end.

SGG still creates heroes which design is widely considered as bad.

Caster and nearby healerā€¦with slow speedā€¦she is the most niche healer of all I guess.

4* Wang Yuanji seems more useful than her.

3 Likes

A streak of 1? We had Klaern just last month, the worst of the worst

6 Likes