šŸ§Ŗ Early information on the December 2020 HOTM (Reuben)

@DaveCozy

Also, how 'bout Hel and Proteus?

Excuse me! Iā€™m a girl and hit hard. I can handle myself well.

Please no slurs against ā€œgirlsā€.

9 Likes

Someone should create a post about how sheā€™s OP.

:rofl:

2 Likes

Homaclese hitting another topic with his personal crusade with defending Noor.
Well sure, Noor aint ā€œtotally uselessā€, non hero is.
Noor is just weakest hotm ever, even Thoth could have possibly better use than Noor.
Noor shines only at rush attacks and pve.
You found your own way how to use Noor, which is nice. But, as you prolly already know, for most Noor struggle to find any use at pvp.

But lets stay on the topic.
Even tho i would like to see Reuben buffed with his attack skill, which is really low, even for fast attacker, doubt it gonna happen, sadly.

1 Like

Based on what? I see that there are some users trying to take homa attention or something like that mentioning to noor in every new hero topic. This is reuben thread, so to talk about noor go to noor thread

5 Likes

Ok mate, seems like its fine that homaclese starts his thing about Noor, but its not-so-fine when someone reacting.
Thats bit weird, but whatever.
In case that you somehow missed it, i was speaking about Reuben aswell. It started with ā€œlets stay on the topicā€
You need to start quote more fair, belive or not, ppl can check it.
:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I checked it. Homaclese was reacting to another poster who mentioned Noor, he didnā€™t drag her onto the thread. But there is a point to be made on topic too: people describing a hero who in this case hasnā€™t even released yet as ā€œuselessā€ when what they would be better saying is ā€œmay not suit my purposesā€. It seems to be very popular nowadays to deal in absolutes. Unhealthy in my view.

Anyway, Iā€™m sure Reuben will be quite usable without setting the world on fire (there are a few situations in which reduced DOT will be more useful than resist or cleanse even now, and Iā€™m betting SG have plans for more). The one thing no-one can fairly say is that they will be disadvantaged by summoning him. The options are use him, feed him away, or collect and neglect. Itā€™s no biggie. Thereā€™ll be another HOTM the next month and the next and the next. Pulling one you donā€™t really want in December wonā€™t in any way affect your odds of pulling one you like better in January, February or beyond. So just eat him. Nobody even needs to know.

3 Likes

I can confirm that Reuben is a red Thoth. Slightly different stats and a couple of other things going for him, but fundamentally no good. Here is my Thoth from live game

As posted above I think. Desperately needs a buff. I use my 3-70 Noor a lot more than I use him, at least she has a niche

Accordingly I hold out little hope for Reuben being any good

3 Likes

Wowā€¦ :open_mouth: yesterday I get my 1st Azlar from TC20 (finally, so long not receive 5* from TC).
My Noor is at 3.70, and I currently leveling Azlar plan up to 3.70. Since slow heroes is finally have use for war rush rule. Iā€™m thinking to choose between them, but maybe if I can get the costume, if notā€¦ I think Noor is my next candidate. Thanks @Homaclese for your demonstration and explanation how to use her so far :muscle: :+1:

5 Likes

So normally I agree with you on most things. But Azlar is far from useless. He is a very good finisher with other buffs or debuffs in play (eg Wilbur, BT), and when emblemed his attack stat is stupendous for stacking and titans. Just cause you and Noor have this thing going on doesnā€™t mean other heroes are useless

4 Likes

Ok you are right j should have been more careful with my wording. For my main attack team he does not synergise and would not work. Especially as I have lady loki to return dots and most of the dots are burn dots.

My own azlar is benched because I have a max emblemed colen who is better and I cant afford the barbarian emblems tp make him more powerful than my colen. I use colen for rush tournies and in my wilbur war team so that type of hero definitely has a use.
@jinbatsu your ascension choice depends as always on your other heroes and how/where you want to use your new heroā€¦ I dont think this one is a clear one is better than the other scenario. If you get the costume Iā€™d definitely go with that first though

2 Likes

As stated I responded to another post. I dont randomly start talking about noor. Now should I flag a noor topic as off post rather than respond to it? Sorry, not my style. And if I dont agree with something being said - on any topic - I will share my opinion and experience and expertise. Sorry, not sorry :slight_smile:

Very well made point. Any opinions on a hero prior to having hands on experience with that hero cannot and should not be spoken of as absolute or as fact. Especially when nobody else has had a chance to try that hero and share their experience.

And even then things like ā€œdoesnt work for me because a b cā€ is much better than ā€œworst hero, totall garbageā€. It provides a more useful opinion for others to make an informed decision and also doesnt make people who rarely draw 5* heroes feel bad about doing so

4 Likes

I think you canā€™t post that here even though itā€™s been posted to Facebook. No images allowed on the forum before his release on Dec 1.

Prolly ought to take it down or suffer the consequences. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I think with Guardian panther he would hit pretty hard, and together with c tiburtus with 5 lv mana troop he would rock.
Something like panther c tibs c rigard tooth clarissa

It would be nice if they upped his special damage %. 215% is weak. For comparison Drake is 270% with a 3 turn utility at the same speed. Hell, I would definitely take one turn less for Reubens DoT cut if it could up his damage %. Most DoT is coming from heroes at 2-3 turns so unless thereā€™s overlap you donā€™t need his utility at 4 turns anyway. Well, doubt that a change to his damage % will happen at this point, but I think thatā€™s all that needs to happen to make him a good hotm.

Still salty that heā€™s not aoe. If heā€™s aoe, he wonā€™t even receive half the complains he has right now

Deleted thank you!!!

2 Likes

Noor isnt a counter to bera, its the contrary, she is slow while bera is fast
Bera will fire before your noor and that means when your slow noor is charged she wont summon any minions !
If you managed to charge aslow hero before a fast one charge at least 1 time then that mean you had a great board and would have won with any other heroes
5% bulker minions dont justify her being slow

so you have a hero that cant be used on defense, on offense she does nothing and not even good at what she is supposed to do, she cant fight a minion summoner like bera
actually noor is only here to kill Teluriaā€™s minions, thats her only one use
But again at slow if you manage to charge her you could have won even with a colen

2 Likes

Also, have we seen Skadi (and possibly Sumle, still not quite sure). I wouldnā€™t want to be hit by those girl/girlsā€¦