đŸ§Ș Early information on the December 2020 HOTM (Reuben)

Noor is a counter to every minion. Bera is also a counter to every minion, they just work in different ways.

On offence I can get my Noor charged before a wing Bera 95% of the time. I can get her charged before a flank Bera somewhere around 60% of the time. I am talking about average boards, not good boards. On tank you are right, I don’t stand much chance of firing before Bera. There is definitely a lot more strategy required in defeating a Bera than any other minioon summoner. One or 2 Noor self-minions do help, but there is a chance that the Bera minions can overrun you. Grimble is a more effective counter for her.

All of the above (other than the statement about using her on defense - that part is right) is completely false, and it shows that you probably have not used Noor yourself. With all the benefits you get on offense I have won a lot more matches than lost vs teams with Bera in them (although these are still pretty rare).

Given this is a Reuben thread why don’t you post in the Noor thread and i am happy to respond further.

Correction: Noor will automatically summon 1 minion when Bera fire.

Hey this is Reuben (future top 3 worst HotM) thread

3 Likes

Curious on this one
My Wilbur, Colen and BT have a bromance so I absolutely get it
I don’t have Azlar, but don’t understand why you haven’t swapped Colen out for Azlar. What’s the,stats difference between Colen with 20 blems and a fully levelled Azlar?

Not true Noors special ability summons a minion everytime opposing heroes summon minions. So she will have at least 1 which is actually all she needs

2 Likes

Colen +20: A 832 D 607 H 1234 Special 180% and 378 burn/6 fighter
Azlar unemblemed: A 793 D 607 H 1322 Special 205 and 360/6 barbarian

If I had spare barbarian emblems I would give them to him, however Colen can work on 4* and 5* levels and is better than Azalar as it stands (higher attack, bit more burn, fighter class > barbarian). My barbarian emblems have maxed Jott and are now currently going to Malosi who I use a fair amount, so it doesn’t make sense to trade that for an incremental step up from Colen

2 Likes

Faliely certain Colen is a fighter

Whoops, swapped the two around.
Its one of the reasons i like colen more

Problem is that usually there are better fighters than colen to feed emblems to (depends on rooster ofc)

No doubt there are. But in very fast tournies - both 4*, 5* - and rush wars he is great. And still serviceable in normal formats. I dont regret his 400 or so emblems

Yeah i prefer sumlee which is as good as colen (and better in some circumstances) cause i need emblems for cmagni,c BT and panther.

Thats why game is so great, so many choices:)

I like Sumle, I use him/her in my 2nd red war team - BT, Wilbur, G Falcon, Colen and Sumle. The problem is they are slow which means I have to time the specials very carefully, otherwise the first specials can be wasted. And they are more fragile than 5*s so I don’t have as big a window to charge up the slows. In slow format this team is, however, absolutely deadly

1 Like

Personally, I can’t see the comparison when you look beyond the damage. I see a ton of utility and can be used pretty much in any raiding situation unlike T-A or Noor

Any one has his full image and special skill effect ?

See here:

1 Like

Full image

1 Like