🧪 Early Information on Season 3 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat V26 & V27]

I’ll wait and collect all coins and do it at a time when good HOTM meets . Later part SG will introduce new heroes also . So I won’t start summon when S3 starts . This time I’ll wait

3 Likes

S3 season will be exciting, I’m looking forward it .

1 Like

So Ratotaskr’s special must be to use her on offense. If +64% attack when attacking hero casts the special…then offense.

You wouldn’t want to use her in your defense because of the -57% attack when defending hero casts the special.

Am I reading this correctly? :thinking:

No you’re misunderstanding.

When you use the skill on offense it provides your team with the boosted attack shields (tiles)

When the skill is used by your defense it makes your opponent’s shields (tiles) have -57% attack

Edit: To specify I mean the effected shields (tiles) not all of them.

1 Like

Thnx😊 maybe they need to work on the wording. Or maybe I’m the only one interpreting this way.

Beta Update

Beta has reopened, with the return of the Season 3 Heroes, as well as the introduction of the first Season 3 Provinces and gameplay.

@DaveCozy has offered to update this thread and the upcoming HOTM threads with the balance changes in this Beta, so those will come as he completes them.

In the meantime, I’ve added a new thread for the Season 3 Province & Gameplay:

=> 🧪 Early Information on Season 3 Provinces & Gameplay [Part of The Beta Beat V27]

8 Likes

Thank you for updating the information at the top @DaveCozy

3 Likes

I wonder what would happen, if Fenrir was on the same team as Hel?

Source:

He’s the son of the god Loki and the giantess Angrboda, which makes him the brother of the serpent Jormungand and the underworld goddess Hel.

1 Like

Someone mentioned earlier about a sausage party in Season 3, but half of them look female to me. Sif, Mist, Ei-Dunn, Mireweave, Freya, Norns, Alfrike, Brynhild, and Fura are all female.

As @zephyr1 has noted, Beta has opened again with the return of S3 heroes, as well as the first provinces with gameplay. Please see the linked thread for info on that:

Balance Changes

• Kvasir: Bee Minion attack stat changed from 18% -> 17% attack inherited from the caster
  • By-Ulf: negative status effects that the caster gets after 4 turns are now all undispellable
  • Realm effect changes:
    • Alfheim: All allies are healed by 2/4/7% when an Alfheim Hero gains full mana.
    • Helheim: Deals 25/50/100% damage to all enemies when a Helheim Hero dies.
    • Jotunheim: All allies get an Ice Giant minion with 6/10/14% HP and 10/12/16% attack inherited form the caster when a Jotunheim Hero dies.
    • Midgard: All allies get +5/+10/+15% attack for as long as a Midgard ally has low health.
    • Muspelheim: All enemies receive 22/37/64 Burn damage for as long as a Muspelheim ally has low health.
    • Niflheim: All enemies have -5/-10/-15% accuracy for as long as a Niflheim ally has full mana. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.
    • Svartalfheim: All enemies receive 22/37/64 Poison damage for as long as a Svartalfheim ally has low health.
    • Vanaheim: The mana of all enemies is reduced by -5/-10/-15% when a Vanaheim Hero dies.
5 Likes

Quick question, if you guys had 10k of gems and have none Avalon hero… where would you be spending the gems? S3 or Avalon?

I would probably do one 10 pull at Avalon because I like Merlin and Bauchan but save rest for S3

4 Likes

@Guvnor; @DaveCozy, according to the S3 storyline, who will be the first 5 * heroes to be released?

I imagine that Sif, being from Midgard; Heimdall for being the guardian of Bifrost; perhaps Ratatoskr, for being an emissary. In the second set of provinces, I believe that Freya and the Norns, as they are from Vanaheim.

1 Like

Not sure sorry, I haven’t played it through yet so… :stuck_out_tongue:

I would guess tho that the majority (if not all) of heroes who have currently been Beta Tested (Linked in the OP) will be in the first portal released…

In Season 2 release, the majority of heroes were put out in the first release & only a couple added later on… I suspect this will be a similar case…

3 Likes

Thanks for responding, @Guvnor. If you know something later, please, share it with us.

In Atlantis, the 5 * were launched monthly, a trio for every three sets of provinces released. Each according to its location. I imagined that S3 would use the same dynamics.

2 Likes

I may have missed it cause too much messaggees and too low time for read, but will the portal for summon be available whole year or just in a limited period of time like atlantis is and was?

Dear SG,
Tyr in March, not February so I don’t have to risk pulling a duplicate Jean while chasing and then pull again for Telluria. That is all.
Thank you,
MSP

4 Likes

As if they are going to release them in February… Is Tyr a Midgard hero?

I would be very shocked if Season 3 launched before Springvale.

S3 its knocking in the door :grin:.

1 Like

Cookie Settings