đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 4 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

No. Vela is same same as previous iteration.

Reduced attack debuff to fire enemies
Reduced extra special skill damage to fire enemies (~30% rather than 70%)

2 Likes

Thank you. For the update

when Will we know if changes are introduced on heroes?, By the way, I insist, héroes should stay how they were promoted.

5 Likes

Oof. Okay, thank you for the response all the same. You guys have made it clear. This isn’t a fault on any of your miscommunication. The issue is anything below what people originally summoned for will always feel like they are slowly working her to a place that isn’t even close to the original.

Back on topic: I actually like the direction of this change.

But not in her current version. The -mana generation seems to be the most annoying part of her kit for the majority of the community. I’m not opposed to them removing it.

But if they remove it

buff her HOT to 600

Her minions to 20% health and 15% attack

And make her damage 185% + 15% for every fallen hero on the field up to a max of of 305%. Her attack stat is just over 600 she will hit somewhat hard if you ignore her, but not absolutely crush you.

This would also make her a more viable flank, where you stack attack first in the talent grid instead of defense.

She would be a dual role hero, with unique mechanics.

But wouldn’t freeze your mana.

If players ran her as a flank it would also help reduce synergy with vela, without the need to nerf vela into the ground.

This would also provide more flexibility for those who have only vela or telluria but not both.

Telluria should be fast and all buffs should be doubled.
Why are u guys struggling so much? Just do it like this and everybody is happy cause those who arent uninstall the game. So easy.

Man these mininerfs are a shame to read
 Do it right or let it be sgg. But these tiny changes are laughable.

TESTING options is essential. That,way we get the best possible balance.

Thank you Beta for all your hard work! And thank you SGG for sticking to the process.

PEACE :v::blush:

6 Likes

The trouble is the board not the héroes!! Stop
the crying.

3 Likes

These changes aren’t bad imo. Maybe change Telluria’s minion hp to 15% and Vela’s extra damage against fire to 20-30%.

1 Like

This’ll surprise some
I think that change to Tell might be a touch much. Bring it back but do either target and nearby OR target only.

And
for the love of all that is holy, put Vela back in original form.

1 Like

I hope that there will be a minimum 10 rounds and in the end we get a fully tested product

2 Likes

What the 
 if they leave it like this for sure I will leave this ridiculous game, this is just 

9 Likes

It’s just is another beta round

1 Like

Without the mana slow, Telluria is useless. That is her primary benefit.

There are a lot of people currently in limbo. We spent quite a bit of time and effort leveling these heroes and throwing emblems on them. We were assured that the heroes would still be great, version 2 of her had a significant nerf, while still preserving her function. The fact that version 3 was adjusted to remove a primary function seems absurd.

It is akin to having the military test a gun. Replace exploding bullets with a good one. And now they want to see it fire Strawberry jelly. Are the developers that out of tune with their own game that they don’t understand what’s effective in game and what isn’t?

I mean. testing viable adjustments here and there sure. Mess with minion health, or the heal, or the size of the mana nerf, ok sure. But this type of change is a waste of beta testers time, and serving only to infuriate people further. If that was the purpose, good job I guess.

12 Likes

On the info Telli steel have mana regeneration.

Beta 4 is unacceptable! I still have not and will not spend a dime on this game until they fix this!

14 Likes

Break out the pitchforks

1 Like

Think Z is still working on the formatting and final info everywhere.

2 Likes

It’s just for testing purposes to see how a weak Tel does but watch this hit 3K of moaning again :joy:

I’m muting this already as there will no doubt be a firestorm from the nonerf crew

Something this extreme should not even need to be tested.

10 Likes

It’s just a test
they are testing numerous versions. Chill out.

1 Like