đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 3 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Little John - slow Margaret, Boril - 60% of counterattack + class Paladin (counterattack will be lower with high defence), Sonya and Caedmon - just as mirror in different color, Lianna w/o costume more better than with it (nerfed Alasie), Domitia in costume - nerfed Seshat and etc.
There are good costumes, but not all. And do not forget - this is not a rebalance of existing heroes, this is a new summon for money.

1 Like

And the point is? I still have yet to see a counter argument on “most of the costume are useless”. You’ve failed to take into account on Costume having a better stats to hero as well.

And why are you quoting Costume Domitia a nerfed Seshat when they have very different special abilities.

Yes it is indeed but lets think about it:

Toptank-Stats
Minions
Reasonable Healer
Good Manaslow

Those Skills are enough, even if her damage is minor due to the 20% Buff on Defense its still ~200Dmg×5 which come on top to all the other effects. Take it away and you have a great tank that can be used offensively as a Healer/CC Supporter.

4 Likes

I have no desire to list the entire list of costumes and indicate differences from the originals (and for what - just to know that my opinion is different from someone else?). And to do this in the topic about the nerf of Vella and Telluria also violates the rules.

They’re my only emblemed 5 stars
 But i think an adjustment Is needed, by now Is overpowered and over-used

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: :test_tube: Early Information on New Sand Empire Hero & Family [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Telluria still remaining the king of the hill.
This isn’t a real change. Removing one of the minion-heal-mana regen would fit.

These “balances” won’t change a thing. You will see. All players keeping Telluria as tank. These polls aren’t fair at all because i bet that more than 80% will be Telluria owners voting to keep the nerf as small as possible while non-owners mostly won’t care voting. :confused:

3 Likes

They might as well not have nerfed her at all at this point. There was so much backlash when they announced this and given that they haven’t changed her anymore makes it look like this will be her final release form which still makes her far above any tank in this game and still making it very difficult to manage. You’ll still requiring these niche hero’s to do well against her. It’s nice that they’re constantly reworking her but I mean at this point I feel as if nothing should’ve been done cause this really doesn’t provide any solution to the core problem.

After they released the nerf I stopped following after the initial numbers on v1. I was content with that being a telluria owner. During that time I thought she’d still remain as the primary tank for all top alliances. Now when I’m seeing this
 there’s not doubt she’ll still be at the top and really doesn’t fix any issues.

It already is a luck game and my strategy was to go mono. And I won.

Defeated by

Vela was beast against Fire titans with -54% debuff. I hope they bring it back to original or at least test it at -44% (Alice’s debuff).

I get that she punishes red offense but that’s how you learn to not bring red just as you don’t bring yellow against Ursena

2 Likes

Well, its not about destroying her you know, just make her easier to counter. I bet 80% who want nerf the ones who doesnt own her.

1 Like

I think the Tell changes are ok I’d like a bit less nerf to her minos def maybe 15% , but I can live with vs 3 she will still be strong and I won’t have to reemblem her, nothing wrong with her still being one of if not best tanks in game, she just won’t be in a different stratosphere, Vela I think is too much nerf bring extra damage to red back up like to 35%, aging nothing wrong with her being one of the strongest blues or even the strongest blue DD just 54% was probably expceily paired with Tell may have been too much, but now I think you will even with changes I suggested, more Ursena tanks as she really puts mono attack teams at risk of failure pretty high, and I really don’t understand people’s absolute hatred of mono attack teams, there a gamble no matter what and vs. Some heroes or combination of heroes defense become a real gamble which is imo the way small giant should go about balancing mono offensive not take them out of the game strategy

1 Like

For VELA, I find it unfortunate that we do not know how much the additional damage was on fire heroes. Because if the additional damage on fire is reduced significantly in addition to -20% attack for the red. we nerf more vela than telluria. the basic problem is not vela but telluria. A lot of people talk about the GTV defense team, so telluria, véla and gravemaker that we do not nerve. For telluria, this seems fair.
PS: I have telluria.

Numbers I’ve seen are ~27-30%

Down from 70% in the current live version (non-balance changed)

So they killed the mana reigen debuff , who said she wasn’t going to be massively nerfed.
Mana debuff removed in beta . This will be a fun test

I love the satire, perfectly balanced
they gave everyone an elemental link but left Finley as is :joy::joy::joy:-which by the way I’m fine with, if they stop nerfing heroes post release.

No matter how you slice it, if you support a nerf for either hero, you are in the minority.

If you support the nerf of either hero, without legitimate compensation, you are in an even smaller minority.

People who advocate for others to get over these nerfs and just accept it, are again a minority of the community.

They are full of the same poor arguments.

Argument 1. Sg can do
Whatever they want so Get over it.

Answer: Information about a company’s poor conduct does not justify it.

Argument 2. It’s boring to always fight telluria.

Answer: Buffs to other tanks combat power creep and provide Variety. Additionally although GTV might be fairly common in the top 5% of players, it is not as common the lower down you fall.

In the last 3 alliance wars we’ve had I have only seen 1 telluria on the opposing alliance. There’s still plenty of variety. Stop basing a need for a nerf off of the top 1% of raid players.

@Mr.Spock , now more
Then ever we need your Vulcan powers of reasoning. Please restore logic back to us! :+1:

Also, I took 3 reds against a vela, it was fine, I won. You know why? Because I brought healers and cleansers. Yay, brain power. Their team power was higher than mine.

3 Likes

It’s reduced not removed, although I didn’t see a problem with it where it was.

31 posts were merged into an existing topic: :test_tube: Early Information on ROUND 4 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

Beta Update

A fourth round of Beta testing has started, with new updates to Telluria, Horghall, Khagan, Queen of Hearts, Guardian Kong, Margaret, and Guardian Owl.

For Details and discussion of Telluria and Vela, please see:

=> đŸ§Ș Early Information on ROUND 4 Telluria & Vela Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

For Details and discussion of all other Heroes, please see:

=> :test_tube: Early Information on General Hero Balance Updates [Part of The Beta Beat v30]

In order to allow fresh discussion, this thread is now closed. Please continue discussion in the new thread.

3 Likes