šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on ROUND 3 Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v33]

Huh? There must be a mistype here somewhere.

Oh yeah holy haha my bad

1 Like

I assume you mean 5* too, because G. Jackal does it currently.

1 Like

Yeah, wasnā€™t thinking straight when I commented :sweat_smile:

Oh no, Iā€™m confusing the deals extra damage mechanic. My comment is full of fail, geezusā€¦

Would prefer if holy got more tools to play against dark. Justice right now is just a faster guardian owl who gets better the longer she stays alive. In which why would they not improve on G owl instead in the first place?
It would be great if C justice would to reflect dark and deal extra damage to dark like a counterpart to ursena. I would love to see that please.

1 Like

@Guvnor no update on Dawa costume? At current state, her skill at average speed is arguably weaker than 3* skill at fast speed.

Does @Staff_SGG make any comment in beta thread about why the make Dawa only 175+175 while Bjorn is 200+350?

2 Likes

Well, now I am even more stoked to try and get Marjana when her costume enters rotation. So hoping for Leonidasā€™ costume too because I still have 2 of him on my main so I might end up keeping two (one for regular and one for costume for a good ol fashioned one-two punch). I am soooo lacking in the nature and fire elemental down department. I do have ice down even though he is a 3 star but he gets the job done for now until I get Arthur or Frida from Tavern (super big long shot).

Grimmā€™s costume is very interesting. If I get that one, that is gonna be maxed asap because my main has a +20 all attack Grimm. Gormek looks very interesting as a minion destroyer. Gives me incentive to max him when I can.

2 Likes

Iā€™m now genuinely wondering if Dawa is intentionally meant to be some type of booby prize. The original is a much weaker version of Karil/Isshtak and now the costume is a laughably weaker version of Bjorn.

3 Likes

I really hope that Dawaā€™s 175%+175% is just a little mistake and the developer will correct it into at least 175%+300%. That is still below Bjornā€™s 200%+350% thoughā€¦

2 Likes

With how bad Dawa is and how bad the costume is, they are making themselves look like racists. Keep the costume stats and make her very fast, she deserves it!

2 Likes

There is probably some inside joke in SG with Dawa and how they treat her. Maybe an ex or coworker they make fun of :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I was tempted to say sexist because Karil, Isshtak, and Bjorn are male.

1 Like

I was hoping they make Dawa one of the most broken heroes in beta, and then lower her numbers before live release just to troll us. Such a wasted opportunity :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Dawa is the worst 3* hero and her beta costume may be the worst as well. Come on SGG, give the girl some :two_hearts:

1 Like

I disagree.
She is the Holy version of Bjorn, for her costume.
I love Bjorn, he is very useful.

If I get Dawa costume, I will finally actually keep her and max her.

Edit:
Wait, I just looked at Bjorn stats compared to Dawa, and he does 200% damage and his random attack does 350%. I guess Dawa needs boosting to be similar, instead of just 175% for both.

175% and then 250% to a random hero, and extra damage on top of that if itā€™s a purpleā€¦ i would be happy with

2 Likes

I think this player agrees with this post title!!! :muscle: :laughing:

15 Likes

If Iā€™ve learned anything from video games, the weak characters, especially in RPGā€™s, evolve into total monsters.

That didnā€™t happen with Dawa. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Have been their stats include bonus costume ?

Well, I ALMOST got owned by a +20 Dawa in the tournament yesterday. I didnā€™t realise (or forgot) she did damage to 3 heroes, she almost killed them all and I almost lost haha

2 Likes