đŸ§Ș Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

The power of double costume legendaries is absurd, at 880, power creep too steep. I don’t like the idea, not healthy for game

2 Likes

Quintus trinity:

KalÞ - Quintus©2 - Quintus©2 - Quintus©2 - Mother North©

6 Likes

Magni and Isarnia have same special skill?

1 Like

My initial reaction: oh, costumes to buff the S1 heroes even more!

except

• we have to summon the new costume again,

• costume chamber comes only once every 2 months,

• odds still remain quite low so overall accessibility is not improved (especially for the 5*)

so I just need to go think about this for a moment. preferably with a few nice cold beers.

19 Likes

Some of the things the last 6 months has forced me to really tighten up my wallet. This is another refusal to make quality and instead make the player base pay for a balancing that should be occurring at least every 6 months

28 Likes

Weird. It never ends uh? Makes current costumes obsolete as if anyone would use the first costume. What a joke. Got Quintus costume a few months ago. Will never ascend or spend a penny in these

6 Likes

Just but with Alfrike there is chance that a few heroes will not get a Mindless Attack.
Quitus now guarantees mindless attack on all enemies.

8 Likes

Question to beta testers: What’s your opinion on this and why do you hate it? :joy:

10 Likes

From the worst hero to the BESTEST hero.

Bless him for his patience!

13 Likes

My problem with multiple costumes is that the emblem path is set by the root hero and all costumes must share. With multiple costumes, they really need a means to allow each costume to select its own emblem path, separate from the base/root hero.

33 Likes

The changes in the quest (what I will add a topic about it later) are also not a good one :frowning:
(15 stages instead of 5 for STILL 10 keys, and the last stage have now a 5500 target TP so most new players will not be beat it for sure)

25 Likes

from Imgflip Meme Generator

25 Likes

What? I thought that they will give more keys! Wow, silly me. :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

:joy::rofl: that would be nice. But unlikely

Damn
 some of these heroes will be quite ridiculous with the second costume. Glad I have been saving my keys for a while.

Also other than maybe Kad, Marjana and Leo (well, 2nd costume for Kad and Marjana not out yet so maybe just maybe), these new 2nd costume just made the initial costume look like a big joke.

Well, all of a sudden this has become a lot more terrifying to contend with, particularly as someone who has only just gotten their first all 5* team to 80 and has been sitting pretty on a maxed 4* team with a TP of 4433 (incl. troops)

4 Likes

There seems to be a clerical error here.
What is the real skill of Isarnia?

from Imgflip Meme Generator

23 Likes

Wait what? Last stage of Omega is 4800, correct? I’m not even sure I’ll be able to beat it.

5 Likes

Need to use big items like timeout etc etc go buy time

1 Like