🧪 Early Information on Round 1 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v50]

This is going to take FOREVER to drip feed all of season 1 at every other month. Seriously… It is like Chinese water torture.

6 Likes

So are they giving us less keys and making it harder to get them for the costume challenge? I can’t remember how many keys we got before. Now its max 10. Was it always 10?

1 Like

Yes, it was always 10 keys, but now you have to beat 15 stages, the last 5 of which are super difficult.

2 Likes

Ok so they just made it harder to get the 10 keys. Smh i don’t understand. The new costumes aren’t game changers or something. Quintus and domitia are pretty good but other than that the new costumes are just a stat boost. Nothing special. F2p and c2p will still have lesser rosters than p2p. And p2p already have better heros lol. So why make it harder now for c2p and f2p. I don’t get it

3 Likes

I read the costume bonuses for each tier but I’m a little confused. If I maxed only the hero + second costume does the 15 15 20 5 bonus apply or do both costumes ned maxing. Hope that’s clear

1 Like

Both need maxing. If you max only the base hero and the second costume, you will get the same costume bonus as before when maxing the only costume.
Basically, costume bonus now have 6/8 tiers (for 3* and 4/5*), each ascension of a costume (except the last one that you need to reach max level + 8/8 SS level) raise the costume bonus one tier for this hero and their costume copies.

5 Likes

Thank you! Got it. After your explanation I went back to the top and it’s clear now. So silly of me to think we’d get the max bonus without wasting the most resources. :blush:

3 Likes

So… It was more challenging, but in a good way… I couldn’t just auto play it with one team…

I used pengi, costume yunan, zhuge liang Xnolphod, motega… Didn’t have much difficulty… Used a few big mana pots, a few revive flags… But nothing so difficult.

But… If it as 3 years ago and my roster was terrible… This would be a severe kick to the fellas…

1 Like

I hope… No one pulls from this portal… Because we all know all the costumes will eventually come out (maybe not 3* and maybe not all 4*), but if no one pulls this month… Then they will probably release all the 5* next time… In 2 months.

1 Like

Won’t happen. Happy SS are already circulating.

1 Like

Possibly. It depends on what you’re looking for

1 Like

It’s like watching paint dry.

1 Like

When’s Elena, Sartana, Lianna and the rest of S1?

@PlayForFun

4 Likes

We have plenty of non released 5 star costumes until February.
So they might arrive to Beta in 2023 Q1.

5 Likes

Thank you @PlayForFun

3 Likes

What about the 4’s and 3’s?

I’m saving my keys until they’re all released.

4 Likes

We have seen 4 more Epics in Beta since V51 is released.
Hopefully they will be included in the portal end of this month.

4 Likes

SGG is going to release Masquerade heroes (and fated summons in general) to raise the pulls from Masquerade portal as not all players were so eager to “pull for dupes” with so many #2 costume unreleased heroes, expecially obtainable ones as 3* and 4*.

Seeing that move I doubt we will see many new 3* and 4* that early.

1 Like

I don’t think that all Season 1 heroes will have their secondary costumes released till end of next year.
Maybe we will see tertiary costumes sooner then all secondary costumes see released…

6 Likes

So with all these additional costumes maybe we will see Richard as a magician after all. :rofl:

2 Likes