đŸ§Ș Early Information on Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v31 & V32]

Nothing to be sorry for. Just trying to help out.

2 Likes

Seems like beta tester will have a significant advantage once it’s released.

2 Likes

Anyone got a clue when we might see the ninja heroes we can summon? The summons are my favorite part! :smiley:

Maybe soon, or maybe not until they have the general idea of what this event will be like?

Wait: No Ninja Summoning Portal? - we need more portals (insert sarcasm emoji here).

7 Likes

The development team changed the color of enemies in some recent quests when they were released (such as the revamped Springvale event and the Tavern of Legends) so I wouldn’t be surprised if they change the enemy waves last minute either. The beta notes specifically state that the enemies aren’t final right now.

As for how scoring works, it appears identical to the way challenge event scoring works, which everyone who has been playing should already be familiar with.

3 Likes

Stages with pickable buffs remind me of archero, but it’s fine, I liked that type of game dynamics.
Let’s see how it works out for E&P.

1 Like

Hehe thanks Noble. My first language is Spanish. And sometimes it gets difficult to express as clear as you’d do in your mother language . However i find it an entertaining challange(so, please don’t hesitate to correct my spelling)

The good thing about english is that , at least on internet, if the most used language , if you can’t understand it you are missing an important part of it(games, information, you cannot communicate with the world etc).

So, i try to make myself clear the most i can with the tools i have (personally i dont use google traslate if not for some words i dont understand).

On topic 

If the scoring works the same way it does in challange events i can see people farming in Ninja Tower too (battle items, refills, flasks etc) to get the best scores. Id rather something different but i cant do anything lol

6 Likes

I’m fairly sure there will be something like that and it will run on a new type of tokens (or maybe EHTs?) I’m just guessing tho.

Yeah, what she/he said. :wink: Does blessing apply to all heros in roster or only the 5 currently being used?

OOOOooops, found the answer
 everyone. TY

zephyr answered that above:

That’s the answer I wanted! :smiley:

1 Like

That assumes that nothing in Beta gets revised or replaced during the process. Please reread the warning in @zephyr1’s very first post. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My prediction: they will allow heroes who have been cursed 5 times to be used again if we pay gems.

7 Likes

Ninja Tower could be really interesting.

I think the primary rank and tier reward should depend on the floor you reach. There could be a secondary ranking with the highest score among the players who reached that floor, maybe with some bonus rewards for the highest ranks on each floor (or floor range).

The challenge should be to get as far as possible. So I expect not the majority to even reach the top or get close to it. But at the same time it should still be fun, challenging and rewarding, even if you don’t. But for me as a late gamer I see a potentially fun way to compete with others with the focus on skill and team composition rather than repetitive flag-and-item-burning-grinding-for-highscores in challenge events.

The tower should be really challenging. Curses should be annoying and maybe become harder to avoid the further you get. But still on early stages they should have an impact to make it risky to just grind through the easy stages with your A-Team. It should really encourage to use the whole variety of ones roster and to focus on just get as far as possible and not grinding for points so much. It would also keep the advantage one could “buy with money” low: It should be challenging enough that it punishes bad tile play and wrong decisions (like using your best heroes too early), while picking your heroes carefully and playing well should be rewarded, as long as you have enough maxed heroes - So yeah, to reach the top of the tower a deep roster and the right way to use it should matter but not so much if there are many special heroes in that roster or not.

9 Likes

Let’s hope they fix it. The last thing this game needs is more content with scoring based on a timer.

5 Likes

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on the mechanics of the Sand Empire. The ninja tower is something I’ve been thinking about for a long time and I have suggested names for the ninjas: Akira (snake), Nuria (Spears), Hotaru (Tiger), Takeo (Dragon), Yachi (chacos), Yumiko (Daggers) and Kazuo (Swords). Ninja of the 7 clans each with a special ability. Each at each level of the tower with different levels of difficulty and bosses with different special abilities.

4 Likes

Reminds me of a FIFA World Cup campaign where you have to manage the yellow and red cards for each player. Careful not to put Balotelli out too often or it will backfire. :rofl:

Seems to be like Taverns style roster management but with substitutions. More managerial.

4 Likes

They could simply disable fleeing, although I suppose you could still try to lose on purpose, but (presumably) that would be much harder (and more time consuming) for people to take advantage of.

1 Like

But in world cup, the ban only last for 1 match.

1 Like

This is a more serious version of the World Cup then :rofl:

Get five yellow cards and you cannot play for the whole year

4 Likes

I see
 it is like Suarez bite :tooth:

6 Likes