đŸ§Ș Early Information on Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v31 & V32]

LOL Suarez bite is like a black card

I remember all the memes, good times

2 Likes

The current score board only gives a score on a failed level. The main ranking is, at present the floor you reached. This I like, and as levels can only be replayed if you fail it will prevent the constant energy refills for score.
Refills appear to basically be a buy back in like the tourney, so you can keep going even though you got knocked out. As we don’t know total flags, regeneration time or length of event then who is to say what effect flag purchases may have.

2 Likes

Back on topic:

This event has incredible potential.

I am happy to hear that the level of tower appears to matter more than time to complete a certain level.

I hope that the frequency of the curses make the tower challenging enough for even the deepest of rosters not to easily scale the tower.

I also hope that they listen to the beta testers and create a new style of event that challenges late stage players.

Thanks for the updates. I look forward to see how this evolves. Good luck.

3 Likes

Why can’t I retry? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In this case, would a dupe of Balotelli solve the problem?:blush:

1 Like

Probably need 20 Balotellis as he won’t survive 5 level without suspension

2 Likes

Would put Suarez as Goalkeeper and Balotelli as CB and sit back and enjoy the show

Stackable +5% mana gen lol

At stage 70 it will be instant mana loading. Those stages either have to be extremely hard or this mana stack is going to be capped.

you have 20; 19 if at lvl 100 you do not get a blessing, it would be fair if you can stack up to 5 each blessing, but the minion that i think it wont stack or it may stack up to 3. I have a bit fear of the monster strenght in last 20 or maybe more.

You can’t necessarily pick that one every time. The way I read it, they choose three potential blessings at random on every fifth floor, and you have to pick from those. No guarantee the 5% mana buff will come up as a choice every time.

Perhaps mana gen is the rarest

For now it’s boring and potentially extremely P2W.

I don’t know, it could be good but i don’t have the same thrill i had with monthly event or wars.

Maybe it’s just me.

Thank you @zephyr1 for the detailed breakdown. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! A ninja summoning portal where we can get more Season 1 characters and a tiny chance at a ninja. Say .5%

4 Likes

Beta Update

Beta is now closed.

Beta is planned to remain closed until August, and I don’t expect to see further testing of Ninja Tower in the v31 Beta cycle, based on what we’ve heard from the Small Giant Staff.

9 Likes

Any info on how many heroes are in your roster? Was also wondering if items can be used to possibly prevent Oni curses, like Scroll of Alteration? Or is it also limited by troop rarity & item rarity like with Challenge event? Also wondering if your roster changes for each tier, like with the Legends events/weekly raid tournaments (e.g. using lower level heros on lower tiers & higher level heroes on higher tiers)?

It would really suck if one of your strongest heroes got knocked out in the first 5-10 floors just because of dumb luck from getting bad tiles.

As per the information I heard all kind of items (including Hunter’s Lodge items), troops and heroes can be used on this event.

Your roster is your roster. However many heroes you have = the number

Dont believe so no. Antidotes and the like don’t affect them.

No limitation.

No. Your roster is your roster. Use your heroes at your discretion.

But I only have 10 maxed heroes. I won’t be able to finish 100 levels. This isn’t fair and they should nerf the Ninja Tower.

Another selfish money grab by SGG. Shame on all of you.

2 Likes

I really disagree with this viewpoint. Most of the game is too “fair” to new players and not hard enough for seasoned players already. For example most quests are useless or are of little use except to new players. I welcome more challenging aspects to the game for people that have played it a long time. It is just “as fair” to put in content that can only be used successfully by veterans. It gives you something to strive for and allows veterans to not be so bored (farming is bad enough without events that are like farming).

Look what happened with tournaments, it made having 3* fun again as you want to do well in 3* raids (4* as well) instead of trying to face Tell in countless raids.

9 Likes